Tari157

Forgotten Hatchlings of Ivina

What do you think of this RP?  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Elpida turned to darkshimmer. She had long wing spread behind her. She had struggled against the pain growing it and she was still awake.

Elpida looked at the pygmy carefully. storm like this was bound to cause nightmares. Elpida stood up, bu t she was unsure if she should walk up to her. Elpida hesitated, one paw still aloft in the air.

Edited by sueprin

Atra quickly staked out a claim of sorts, taking over a small-ish ledge for her own use. Well, small in comparisan to the gigantic ledges that lined the walls. Settling herself down, she set her bag against the wall and took out her journal. She carefully opened her bottle of ink and levitate her quill pen to write. Ignoring the other hatchlings, she smiled slightly as the nib scratched across the paper.

Darkshimmer flew around the new cave, just now noticing the huge interior. "This place is AWESOME!"

((@ . @ *trying to figure out what to post* Any ideas? ^^; I'm pretty much out.))

San looked down,startled. Cold water was tickling in to cave. surely it would flood soon. san had to get out soon. he flew out.

"Hey!! Anyone? Help!!" He ran in to thicker forest, panicking.

the world outside was hell. cold bitterness seeped in to his scales. San ran in to the forest. he jumped. Like the relentless thunder and lightning loud snap sounded followed with the trees falling over him. San jumped to a fwll tree. Black and burned branches crumbled down.

Sans eye jumped here and there. He could do nothing but to wait.

Darkshimmer could sense the presence of another hatchling out there. "Hello, is anyone out there?!"

Cai layed down her tail, blocking the young pygmy from leaving the cave and entering the storm.- "Stay here, where it's safe. I'll go, the trees can guide me and the wind can't hurt me, it is a long time friend." She smiled at Darkshimmer and then lifted her nose to the scowling clouds, it put a grimace of her own on her face, pulling the corners of her lips down and furrowing her brow. Pushing herself to her feet, after she'd finally laid down, too, she left the cave and immersed herself in the pouring sheets of rain.

As the liquid daggers pelted her earthen hide she followed the voice of the trees and made her way to the hatchling. For her, he was not too far away, to him, the distance from where he was to the cave where the other rested, was immense. One large paw settled before the hatchling.- "Climb on young one, I can take you to shelter. Thank the trees for guiding me here to come to your aid." Cai smiled kindly, though her mountainous size exaggerated it slightly, it was still warm and gave off the effect that was necessary. It was friendly and welcming and as well reassuring. She really would bring the hatchling to safety, it was up to him to trust in her, now.-

dark, green blurry with rain covered the world. All San could see was the large dragon, speaking to him. "Thank you! Yes!" He leaped. clambering on, San wondered if he did the right thing. But then, If someone this large attacked him, he would have had no chance. happy again, he started chatting.

"I'm so glad you arrived when you did! Yay! I'm so happy! It's quite a storm, isn't it, I thought that it might be storm dragon, but It would have to be as large as you are! And you are quite large and great. I could hardly believe the sight when I saw you! I had found a cave to hide, but it started flooding! oh well. At least I met you."

he gasped, out of breath then waited for her reply. After all,he wasn't impolite.

((No, not impolite, just very chatty-cathy ;P))

Cai laughed a low delightful laugh at the amusing hatchling.- What is your name, young one. I am Ikzcai, Guardian of the Forest of Ancients. You may call my Cai if you'd like, dear." -Cai began her walk back to the massive cave where the others waited, the storm pushed at her but she pushed back harder and made way easily enough. It wasn't long before they came to the mouth of the cave, dripping wet from the unyielding rain. She lowered down to the same ledge as before for the young dragon to climb safely off on.-

San smiled happly.

"Hi! my name is san! nice to meet you.

He smiled. he was sure he was going to love it here. he smiledwidely.

San hopped down and stretched!

"Ahh! finally, someplace dry!"

San walked around, and saw the pigmy that invited her.

"Thanks for inviting me to the cave!"

San looked around.

"do you usually live here? It's kinda... large."

Atra turned her head to look at the hatchling who had just entered. She knew instantly that she wouldn't get along with him well. The tone of voice just screamed "chatty dragon" in her mind, and if there was any type of dragon she despised, that was it. She kept silent, but shot an unfriendly glare at the newcomer.

San saw a magi glaring at him. He turned around, slightly confused. Did she hate him?

He wasn't used to people hating him. back in his tribe, he was on good terms with well, everyone. He turned back to the pigmy.

"The storm should ease up soon, don't you think? It's been going on for a while...

Elpida glanced at the new guy. he seemed chatty. 'He better know how to defend himself. she noticed Atra was looking at him in a undoubtedly unfriendly way. 'hmmm..' Elpida mused. But looking at the Boy's confused look, he didn't know her. or didn't remember. There might be a trouble, she guessed. she hoped they wouldn't cause trouble. As far as elpida knew, Atra would't pick fights.. But she didn't know much about this dragon. She should welcome him soon. Get to know him.

((I've colored the text so you could tell which chars perspective it is at one glance. also, where is everybody? sad.gif ))

Edited by sueprin

San nodded.

"So, what about you guys? are you some kind of clan?"

San sat down next to her. He looked at darkshimmer, curious.

"and maybe I could live with you guys? I was going to leave, after all. "

He said, almost to himself.

((Sorry I haven't been posting lately! I guess I just haven't had much to post, lol... I'm still following the rp; just waiting for some action to happen.))

((why don't we just end the storm? Then the dragons could go back to see the caves damage or something...))

(( Kay. I'll start the ending of the storm. ))

Having grown bored of writing, Atra simply lay there, listening to the rain patter outside. For the longest time, it seemed steady, heavy, unletting. Then she noticed something in the music of the rain. It was lighter, having a more musical ring to it. Lifting her head, she glanced out the front and noticed that the world outside seemed a tad bit lighter, as if the clouds had thinned. She blinked, then called out "I think the rain is finally letting up."