olympe

The show-off-your-wreath thread.

LOVE! The Perry! The Holly! The sea turtle! The little red! The purple dragon! The purple ribbon-wrapped wreath, and the one circled in purple balls! All the very pretty silver/gold-themed ones!

You guys! I feel uncreative. LOL. I'll have to experiment some more, later today.

I was going to wait until all the ornaments came out

but I couldn't stop myself today lol

The Little Prince is still one of my favorite books, and I always loved the chapter with the fox smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/wreath/mjk7055

I wanted to do a field of reeds, but it didn't work out dry.gif

Maybe I should have done the background red-gold hm..

I <3 everyones wreaths!

Mine hasnt changed at all in the past few days >.>

I <3 my puking holly, but i wanna do moar.

I wish we had another wreath >.>

-Ra

This is my wreath tongue.gif I'm very happy with it!

The only thing i'm not happy with is how the wings look.. But i can't make the one on the right better without redoing the head, so i will leave them like that .. smile.gif

Edited by Spirit_

ZOMG TRILOBITES! EPIC!!! xd.png

Thanks to a random suggestion on the DC IRC, I decided to go for a Yulebuck on mine. smile.gif

That was me, and it looks great! Good job =3

Now if only we can get someone to make a snow angel and a ribbon dancer wreath we'll be set

That was me, and it looks great! Good job =3

Now if only we can get someone to make a snow angel and a ribbon dancer wreath we'll be set

Aw, thanks Frayta! Sorry, I coudn't remember your name unsure.gif but so glad you saw the post! xd.png I hope to see others make the Ribbon Dancer and Snow Angel for sure, too. Your mission, should you choose to accept it... xd.png

EDIT: And Spirit_, that Holly looks lovely!

Edited by panthera1

Aw, thanks Frayta! Sorry, I coudn't remember your name unsure.gif but so glad you saw the post! xd.png I hope to see others make the Ribbon Dancer and Snow Angel for sure, too. Your mission, should you choose to accept it... xd.png

EDIT: And Spirit_, that Holly looks lovely!

naahh I did the original holly remember?

http://dragcave.net/wreath/Frayta

x3 well ours are both sprite based atleast wink.gif

naahh I did the original holly remember?

http://dragcave.net/wreath/Frayta

x3 well ours are both sprite based atleast wink.gif

Yes, lovely Holly, Frayta! xd.png Rock on! These wreaths are so much fun. Hopefully some others are inspired to tackle the remaining two Christmas sprites and post here (unless they already have and I missed it). wink.gif

You all are awesome with your creativity! Love the Holly dragons, great great job!!

my wreath sucks compared to everyone elses >.< took me forever to do the six n it's not even in the center n my OCDness is kickin in too

i redid it so now it's blue =D

Edited by DragonNeko