olympe

The show-off-your-wreath thread.

I had fallen a little behind on my 'A wreath a day keeps the doctor away'-project, because it turned out not to be true...

Been quite ill the last few days and all the computer time I found the energy for went into hunting for a Holly (in vain). Today I didn't feel like getting frustrated anymore so I decided to have some fun catching up...

Previous days are here and here.

Day 6

user posted image

Day 7

user posted image

Day 8

user posted image

Day 9

user posted image

This is the everything plus the kitchen sink school of design,

user posted image

I wish I could have the ornaments of the first three days that I missed due to being out of the city without internet, in my English classes sad.gif

The red and blue decoration are so beautiful user posted image

So I made a "golden" wreath, for now while the other decorations aren't released.

What do you think?

http://dragcave.net/wreath/White%20Fox

Eh, it came out ok I thought...  wink.gif

it's... just... AWESOME!!!

well, inspired by your creative wreaths I decided to make something like that myself but it turned out that I'm not so skillful as you guys laugh.gif oh, well, it's my first attempt of making a picture. and I know that fish have nothing to do with Christmas but I just like fish lol

user posted image

Lol, before I came to this thread and saw all the amazing wreaths, I was just sticking on my ornaments haphazardly like I would decorate a normal Christmas tree IRL. Now I put together something a little more organized:

http://dragcave.net/wreath/MissVampire13

My masterpiece! IT IS FINISHED!

http://dragcave.net/wreath/Odeen

=O

Soooo wishing for a "like" button right now. Doctor Who FTW!

Edited by MissVampire13

Oooh, DragonNeko, is yours Grimmjow themed?

Yeah I tried to make it as Grimmjow themed as I could xd.png I was thinkin of movin the six n puttin a green four in front of it lol

My Wreath

Well, mine updates a lot, so come back later on whenever and you'll see an updated one probably, and if not, come back tomorrow at least.....

Edited by White-Sword-Master

Panthera your yule is just devine!! wub.gif

I did see a ribbon dancer wreath whilst checking out everyone's posts here.. there are some awesome, creative people out there hehe

That was me, and it looks great! Good job =3

Now if only we can get someone to make a snow angel and a ribbon dancer wreath we'll be set

Frayta... My Snow Angel Wreath

Panthera your yule is just devine!! wub.gif

I did see a ribbon dancer wreath whilst checking out everyone's posts here.. there are some awesome, creative people out there hehe

Frayta... My Snow Angel Wreath

Zomg, lovely Snow Angel, Hiawatha!!! And thank you, I had fun making the Yulebuck. =) I'll hafta dig back to find the Ribbon Dancer, now I'm super curious haha! ^^

And lovely wreaths all, love the ornament combos you're coming up with! <3

I just wanted to add my 8-year-old daughter's wreath to the collection. She was inspired by the horse dragon recolor. smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/wreath/aisope

Edited by olympe

Mine is nowhere near finished, but I'm not as creative as most of the people around here and can't come up with anything else to do to it. xd.pngMy wreath.

The ones posted in this thread look fantastic though! Nice work guys! biggrin.gif Some are so creative and unique, I wish I could do stuff like that.