olympe

The show-off-your-wreath thread.

Don't worry, you can change it every day with all the new daily ornaments, until you're satisfied with it. There is also a reset button underneath, which will clear your wreath so that you an start fresh with ALL of the ornaments.

OH! Yes I know, but it would take me way too long if I wanted to do something major, like change the dragon's color.

biggrin.gif

my wreath

the drums are there so I know the boundaries... ^^;

Edit: It's not much now but I'm planning on having a full rainbow... sort of thing...

Edited by 626lavaheart

I redid my wreath. The dragon's wings are suposed to be wrapping around the wreath from behind... I wish I had different shades of red to make it more realistic. But it is made of tiny pixleated bows, so there are limits to what you can do.

I haven't really done much to my wreath yet, I want to wait until there are more decorations out! But everyone else's looks amazing. biggrin.gif

I redid my wreath. The dragon's wings are suposed to be wrapping around the wreath from behind... I wish I had different shades of red to make it more realistic. But it is made of tiny pixleated bows, so there are limits to what you can do.

Wow!! This one really blows my mind, I love how you used the flickering candle flames for the eyes! biggrin.gif

Wow!! This one really blows my mind, I love how you used the flickering candle flames for the eyes! biggrin.gif

Thank you! laugh.gif But I just think someone else here already thought of using candles for eyes...

That's awesome Tikigurl. *starts to hum the Rudolph song*

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

Mine changes as I go - but here it is so far. Just waiting for more bling to really make a good pic in the center.

Love yours Olympe

wreath

Until we get more toys, this is all I'm doing with mine:

user posted image