TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

Ok, am I doing something wrong? I can only access the first two pages of the story. That's not the end, is it? Is there a way to page forward that I'm too dense to notice? Or will the rest of the story be revealed another day?

~after seeing her Pillows decorating themselves and the Skywings divebombing into Gold paint she looks to see her whiptails where now colored red~ ...ooo...Red O3O

Edited by Ayanel

Okay! After about 45 minutes, I finally managed to make a semi-acceptable 'K' with red lights. Love ya, brother. <3

I think I'll sleep now. But I'm too excited. *is giddy*

Y'know, I didn't understand the first story at all. xd.png *falls asleep*

Ok, am I doing something wrong? I can only access the first two pages of the story. That's not the end, is it? Is there a way to page forward that I'm too dense to notice? Or will the rest of the story be revealed another day?

TJ's post read there will be one story each day smile.gif

I was looking at my dragons and then I noticed that my nebula dragon was covered in christmas clothings, I was like laughing out loud cause it was so funny and silly to see my dragons dressed up xd.png

Cannot wait intill for the new dragons!

Casually checks scroll.

Scrolls down a bit.

Raises eyebrow.

Keeps scrolling.

Silent scream.

^ my reaction exactly <3

A note about decorations

When I click on an ornament it appears in the left corner. When I try to drag it it gives the red slashed circle "can't move" symbol, BUT it is actually still moving! I have to click again to anchor the ornament.

People having trouble, try this!

Also, lovelovelove the christmas sprites! balloons are adorable, nebbies are gorgeous as always, whites and skywings are majestic, I love them all really!

This sounds awesome! Thank you! I love the changes made to the sprites. I just have to use this one as my icon now. smile.gif

Wow the holiday event keeps getting better and better. I love all my dragons new looks.

I am having trouble with dragging my ornaments, once the show up in the upper conner. they either need to be moved a few pixels over at a time or I need to leave the event and come back to drag but that only works for one drag then if I wanted to change where I put the ornament I have to drag baby steps again.

The only problem I'm having is that when I try to drag the ornaments, they get covered in a blue rectangle, as if I had highlighted them, then they become attached to the mouse until I click. I'm still having a blast, though, and it's hardly a problem. xd.png

Is there more than the first page of the story??? I can't find anything beyond the baby dragon looking at Bess...

yay! I can move the ornaments now xd.png

Balloons, you're doing it right xd.png

I love the gold Skywings! While looking through all my dragons I didn't think I could find one that could compare to them, then I saw what happened to my Pillows.

I literally xd.png

I love how the nebulas, electrics, and skywings look! biggrin.gif Awesome!

Edited by Dragonwing1234

Absolutely Amazing! Thank you TJ and all you lovely spriters for an amazing start on this holiday event.

Awe! Wonder! Grinning ear to ear! Thank you all!

Loving the dressed up dragons.. can we keep the golden skywings? I'd collect a 100 of them if we could.. seriously, I love them.

Glad to see that this year is just for fun on the decorating. I much prefer random selection instead of opinionated voting.

My first holiday event.. I must say it's all worth the long wait. I totally love the sprites (the white dragon sprite).

Kudos to all the artists who came up with the ideas.

I already finished decorating mine..

Loving the dressed up dragons.. can we keep the golden skywings? I'd collect a 100 of them if we could.. seriously, I love them.

Already WAY ahead of you! laugh.gif I am so dang happy with the dressed up dragons. I was grinning like a fool from ear to ear! biggrin.gif Even if that was the only thing that the event included, it would have made my holiday.