TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

For the decorations:

Click on them. Wait a few seconds. A duplicate of them should appear above and to the left of the wreath. You can click-and-drag that one.

Edited by Zovesta

Question about the wreath... will you be able to choose each days ornaments through each day of the whole event? If say I was 10 days in and wanted to get more of day 1's ornaments? Just wanted to know...

Thank you all the same.

YAY , even my zombie is dressed up for christmas :-)

i love christmas in dragon cave, thank you TJ and everyone that work so very hard to make this time year so very special

For the decorations:

Click on them. Wait a few seconds. A duplicate of them should appear above and to the left of the wreath. You can click-and-drag that one.

Not in IE biggrin.gif IE has to be stupid biggrin.gif It appears in the left corner but I cannot drag it anywhere.

This is awesome! Thank you TJ and Spriters and everyone involved in this celebration! This is my first DC Christmas and I'm very surprised to see that it is going to be a wonderful, over the top one!

~Watches her Skywings divebombing into a pool of Gold paint~ HEY DONT YOU DO THA-- ~hears splooshing sounds, green paint being splashed behind her, and Looks to see her Pillows painted green putting decorations on themselves like a christmas tree~ I give up sleep.gif

WOOT YAY FOR CHRISTMAS FUN!!!

For the decorations:

I can't. sad.gif

is it just me or I can't move the ornaments to decorate the wreath sad.gif

Double click the ornament, it will jump to the upper left corner and then you can drag and drop to the wreath. It auto saves and you can add more ornaments later!

Thank Youuu! I love the holiday-decorated dragons -- I think the Pillow is my favorite...and the pale gold Skywings? Can we keep those? tongue.gif

*scrolling down further* Are the Gray dragons holding fruitcake?

All brilliant. laugh.gif

What's the first character? I can't understand...X(

Thanks for this event TJ! I will enjoy enough it! biggrin.gif

YAY , even my zombie is dressed up for christmas :-)

Zombies? Mine stayed the same :/

Just noticed the Whiptails! So cool!

For the decorations:

They wont drag. sad.gif

I had a good laugh when I saw one of my Pillow dragons a few minutes ago. That was the first clue that the holiday event had started. Thanks! laugh.gif

If you use NoScript, make sure to allow Dragcave, technoized, etc.

user posted image

My two favorite sprites =)

Now here's to hoping that after numerous fails with other dragons, the Yulebuck I have will decide that it likes the new magi egg and actually breed with it!

Whiptails changed colors too. The red is pretty!

Really diggin' the manes on the shadow Walkers. That is by far one of my favorites that I've seen.

EPIC. The dressed dragons are amazing, and the wreath decorating is awesome. Also... please make the holiday book/desk layout a year-round option? XDD

EDIT: also... I normally use Firefox, but I tried the wreath in IE and it still worked. You guys probably something blocked or something or other.

okay, this is my last edit: Possible bug? When you click on the wreath trophy on anyone else's scroll, only half of it shows up as decorated. My bro and I tested it out on each other.

Edited by Liirarwen