TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

Oh goodness! blink.gif Those Zombies look like fruitcakes! xd.png I have all the sprites saved into a folder so far, except the frozen dinos, so this is going to be fun as each dragon gets spiffed up xd.png They all look amazing! Thanks again TJ and the spriters/writers :3 This event is fun happy.gif

ooo the new dress-ups are beautiful!! Including the new outfits on already dressed up ones <3 sooo many pretty dragons <3

Random cool thought for the papers, they should either be colored like tinsel or fold themselves into snowflakes and be colored blue! xd.png

Just wow on the dragon sprites. They are sooo amazing...I have a folder on my computer for all the new pretty temporary dragon colors!!

Ohmygosh, the holiday Zombies <3

And I quite like the new story. Although it does contradict with the Polar express Santa and his Yulebuck reindeer quite a bit and makes me confused, it's well written and super cute. <3

It's more of a collection of stories, as told by lots of different people rather than stories that are supposed to match smile.gif it's fun not logic!! (cheery voice accompanied by little jingle bells)

OMG, what they did to the chickens. xd.png

Love the zombies, too. xd.png

wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Ahhhh my life is complete<3

They decorated my silver just like I asked... xd.png

I love the geodes too<333

~Dragon spam removed~/view/sBa6c]cooked chook[/url] Edited by _Z_

This is a really fun event!! I look forward to seeing what dragons are now dressed for the holiday...the BBWs have had 2 different looks. I simply LOVE the chickens laugh.gif

The stories have a most creative twist.

My hat is off to all those involved in this event. WONDERFUL JOB!! biggrin.gif Can't wait until tomorrow night!

This is a really fun event!!  I look forward to seeing what dragons are now dressed for the holiday...the BBWs have had 2 different looks.  I simply LOVE the chickens  laugh.gif

The stories have a most creative twist.

My hat is off to all those involved in this event.  WONDERFUL JOB!! biggrin.gif  Can't wait until tomorrow night!

You can thank the people who helped make it possible in this thread!

Give A Holiday Thank You to the Spriters Ect.

Cute story! biggrin.gif I love how the Christmas dress-ups are slowly being released so it's a surprise every day. biggrin.gif I miss the BBW recolor but the Santa suit is pretty funny. tongue.gif

for some reason I can't access the holiday page, it loads like a turle and I can't see any theme image, anyone the same?

The Zombies changed! Or did they do that last night and I'm just behind? Anyhow, I LOVE the tinsels, and the ridge wings, wow, just wow. So pretty! The dinos have dressed up! The chickens! They got "dressed!"

Edited by Lady_DragonRider

Oh, the poor chickens!

Also, why did the Bright-Breasted Wyvern sprites change?

I agree! And I wonder the same thing. I liked the Bright-Breasted Wyvern's in gold. The new one is cute too, but IMO I like the gold.

I'm loving how every day there is something new to see with our dragons.

THANK YOU!

In the petition thread, it was revealed that permission to recolor the sprites had not been given and it was a miscommunication. Presumably they had to be redone in respect to the artist's wishes.

Edited by Nine

M-m-my... MY ZOMBIE HATCHLING IS A FRUITCAKE!!!! sad.gif

Now I want to see DayDreams with mistletoe (like the boy had some in his claws and now he wants a kiss from his sweetheart). <3

Also: BLACK & RAINBOW ORNAMENTS!!! cool.gif

In the petition thread, it was revealed that permission to recolor the sprites had not been given and it was a miscommunication. Presumably they had to be redone in respect to the artist's wishes.

That's why it got changed? I wished it stayed the same :/ They are only temporary.

Just seen the chicken. Poor things xd.png

Edited by demonicvampiregirl

You see weathered Zombies, I see undead fruitcakes.

This made my night xd.png

Edited by Kanakha

OMGs I love this event so much! Love the zombies and the chickens made me giggle so hard I had tears in my eyes. Such great imaginations by the artists! Thanks for sharing!

M-m-my... MY ZOMBIE HATCHLING IS A FRUITCAKE!!!! sad.gif

Now I want to see DayDreams with mistletoe (like the boy had some in his claws and now he wants a kiss from his sweetheart). <3

Also: BLACK & RAINBOW ORNAMENTS!!! cool.gif

You mean the black ornament? That don't look very rainbow like to me.