TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

Love the new story, new ornaments and the Zombies. The Zombies are fantastic.

... the zombies look even more like ancient bits of rotting flesh now. Really, just look at them! Really weathered bones covered with moss, and just all... melty flesh... with.. ... Skittles stuck in the wings?

Love the new dragon story.

Love the roasted chickens and the new looks to the Water Walkers, Tinsels,Silvers, Ribbon Dancers, Lady Winter, Frills, Guardians, Magi, Geodes, Male Flamingos, Ridge Wings (both colors) and Misfits

I used one ornament. xd.png I love them all, I just only used one. For some reason. I'm probably gonna just start over on the last day... xd.png

... the zombies look even more like ancient bits of rotting flesh now. Really, just look at them! Really weathered bones covered with moss, and just all... melty flesh... with.. ... Skittles stuck in the wings?

You see weathered Zombies, I see undead fruitcakes.

My zombie is so embarrassed about his new recolor, I bet he's going to hide the entire day in shame and only come out at night... =(

You see weathered Zombies, I see undead fruitcakes.

That's even scarier.

I used one ornament. xd.png I love them all, I just only used one. For some reason. I'm probably gonna just start over on the last day... xd.png

Haha, same here!

I hope we can keep playing with the decorations after the event is over. :3

Once again the newest batch of dragons to join in on the festivities stops me dead in my tracks. My zombie is particularly eye-catching. Loving the sprites & really wish for alt versions of these guys.

Okay, I just saw the chickens... can't stop laughing like a maniac! LMAO!!!!!!! laugh.gif

Edited by Siliskor

I love the Zombies!

But why hasn't the leetle tree changed into a Christmas tree?

I love the Zombies!

But why hasn't the leetle tree changed into a Christmas tree?

The leetle trees seem to change on the seasonal changes. I seem to recall them changing when the seasonals switch forms, so probably the 21st tongue.gif

I wanna get a leetle. But my attention span is so short. I go to the forest, take four eggs, then I say 'meh...baibai'. xd.png