TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

The dressed up Dragons I love best of all are my male Vampires. They are so very adorable! With the number I have it looks like Christmas City among the vamps. biggrin.gif

I love, love, love the dragons, and it's so much fun to look over my scroll and to see yet another dragon has dressed for the holidays! biggrin.gif The chickens are a riot! xd.png tee hee I love it! <3

For those asking. The BWW were changed on spriter request.

She never gave permission for them to be re-colored. It was a miscommunication.

You can see her quote in the Petition for some Xmas recolors to become an alt, Now with badges! Thread.

About the BBW's

Change is due to myself. They were not ment to have recolors in the first place, but accidentally get on site due to miscommunication.

Thus they there changed back to original color and given awesome furry santa fredrick's bras instead xd.png!

New recolours everyday! I almost fell out of my chair when I saw my Chicken! Poor Ms Chanticleer! Let's hope I don't have to revive her after this! xd.png Though Little Miss Partlet seems to have been spared. XP I love how it seems like everyone is joining in a big Christmas party. And my Zombies! They've been chocolatified! I want to see them again! I'll never let them live this down! laugh.gif

Thus they there changed back to original color and given awesome furry santa fredrick's bras instead !

I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw it that way! xd.png When I first saw the BBW's this morning, I thought 'Wow, they're wearing Christmas bra's...and so are the males!' lol

I just put them exactly like snowflakes are lol smile.gif all over the place, including the space you can put them that's not wreath.

Oh yours is pretty! The snowflakes do look good like that, too. I kept trying to have them drip down the sides and it did not work. At all.

*dies laughing at the Chickens*

Can we PLEASE keep that as the icon that shows when you kill a chicken on your scroll?

The dressed up Dragons I love best of all are my male Vampires. They are so very adorable! With the number I have it looks like Christmas City among the vamps. biggrin.gif

Yeah. The Vampires are epic. But Male Electrics are following just behind! (Then the chicken, off course xd.png)

I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw it that way! xd.png When I first saw the BBW's this morning, I thought 'Wow, they're wearing Christmas bra's...and so are the males!' lol

I find it looks like a vest. xd.png

In regards to today's story:

Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.
--- Philip K. Dick

It is fun to pretend, and to have scrolls of dragons and holiday events, but I hope we will remember what is reality and what is fun, and not make a virtue of believing in Santa Claus. It bothers me a great deal whenever a teacher is reprimanded for telling students there is no Santa Claus.

Oh, my poor chickens! Who killed them? *looks suspiciously at her partying dragons*

This "dress up" really left me without words, when I first saw them I stared at them and I thought "What the... ??" xd.png

I'm really having a lot of fun! I hope that at last we'll see credits also for dressed sprites :3

Edited for a really stupid error. I'm having so much fun that I'm forgetting how to speach properly xd.png

Edited by MisunderstoodDreamer

Oh, my poor chickens! Who killed them? *looks suspiciously at her partying dragons*

This "dress up" really leaved me without words, when I first saw them I stared at them and I thought "What the... ??" xd.png

I'm really having a lot of fun! I hope that at last we'll see credits also for dressed sprites :3

"leaved me without words"

You mean left, right? xd.png

This event is great, when my eggs hatch i'll have some more epic laughs! I'm catching loads of commons just to see their Christmas forms xd.png

Oh yours is pretty! The snowflakes do look good like that, too. I kept trying to have them drip down the sides and it did not work. At all.

Thanks smile.gif figured the snow should act like, well snow. You could have them settle on the top edges where the wreath might naturally gather snow too smile.gif

oooo yours is simple, but super pretty!!! : )

Edited by Kara Wolf

"leaved me without words"

You mean left, right? xd.png

This event is great, when my eggs hatch i'll have some more epic laughs! I'm catching loads of commons just to see their Christmas forms xd.png

Oops tongue.gif

DC is giving me so much fun to bring me into insanity xd.png But I can't stop to say thanks to everyone for all this fun! laugh.gif

Wow, that's why yesterday were no other dragons dressed! The geode, the chicken, the tinsels and the zombies were my today's favourites. And the guardians.

Poor chicken! tongue.gif

Just went through my dragons. I LOVE the whites and their harps.

How come all of them got dressed for the holidays and didn't tell me about it? Was this suppose to be a surprise?

aw I like the BBWs the other way! They're still cute but i loved their other colors

I keep feelin like I should do somethin more with my wreath but at the same time I don't think I should >.<

Oh wow I missed the 1st 3 days! I really wish we could go back and get those.

LOVE the stories though. Adore the dressing up. LOVE the female winter sprites!

Thank you all so much for all of this

Holy carp.

user posted image That is just freakin' gorgeous.

user posted image Aaah! Frahd chickaan!

O____O

My first DC Christmas celebration, taking into account that I totally ditched DC last year and missed last year's celebration....this is so, so, so awesome.

Oh my gosh the baby waterwalkers are the cutest darn things yet for the dress-up.

I do have a general fondness for babies in too-big hats.

So many of these dress-up things are gorgeous! I wish we could have some of them as alts.