TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

The Shields look awesome in gold! and so nice to see the Frills decked out.

I only have dino hatchies, but they're super cute in their holidays outfits! smile.gif

And being cooked gives a whole new meaning to my chicken! biggrin.gif

~Dragon spam removed~view/lQb7[/url]

I never stay up late enough to see my zombies.. have to wait to see someone update the wiki, but it makes me hope my ND will get something special, too.

Edited by _Z_

I'm sitting here with a big, silly grin on my face smile.gif I love everything!!

Thanks everybody who working on this!

OH GAWD. THE CHICKENS.

Love the Magis too. :3 They were never my favorites, but their decorated sprites are some of my favorite out of the Christmas ones. x3

:0 And the female Ridgewings are magnificent.

The Guardians are pretty too. And I like how the hats on the Water Walkers aren't too bright. :3

Someone cooked my chickens! ohmy.gif

Well, it does make the name on this one even more appropriate now... xd.png

I love checking each day for the new sprites. The dinos made me laugh this morning, especially the blue and yellow ones. I barely recognized the female winter dragon.

Lovely jobs, whoever did the resprites.

I've got to stay up to see my zombies again but I squeed so much seeing my Frills with their little hats on biggrin.gif The Silvers are having so much fun playing in ribbons, the Geodes and Ridgewings got painted up, I love the golden coloring on the shields, Ice dragons sporting Jingle Bells, Flamingo and Dinos in sweaters and hats, Magi wrapping gifts, Tinsels looking like reindeer, Female Winters being pretty in pure white, water walkers in little hats, My Chickens getting Roasted, and the Rose Buds playing music. This is all so much fun xd.png

WB

Wonderful and cute story! I always liked the book as a kid, and this is just too cute! Loved the ornaments!

Yeah, a great story to make you remember my childhood. I loved it.

Love the guardians and rosebuds today. And the frills~

Although seeing my chicken disturbed me for a sec. tongue.gif

Although seeing my chicken disturbed me for a sec. tongue.gif

Bit of a shock that, wasn't it?!

That's one that we will be glad to see changed back! laugh.gif

I love the Christmas cheer you're giving the dragons so much! I've actually scrolled through every single dragon each day to see what new things are there!

I can't believe what a fantastic job you guys have done! Simply amazing!

Edited by Shalarean

LOVE the dragons! I take the time each morning to see who got dressed up next =p

The new dragon sprites should come back next year! The raffles and decorating, too.

Several questions:

1. Is there a way to get the decoration from the previous days?

2. Are all the stories supposed to have only one page? (this is the first time I've been reading these stories)

Thanks

Bit of a shock that, wasn't it?!

That's one that we will be glad to see changed back! laugh.gif

yep, but ONLY this one :-)

I do believe in Santa.. Undoubtedly laugh.gif

Love the new sprites. wub.gif Guardian, Flamingo and the tinsels.

BTW, Why did the red-breasted wyverns' color got changed ?? blink.gif

They still look good. No worries ^^

Several questions:

1. Is there a way to get the decoration from the previous days?

No

2. Are all the stories supposed to have only one page? (this is the first time I've been reading these stories)

That's a known glitch atm

Thanks

Answers in bold.

Argh. I want to use the snowflakes so bad! They're so pretty, but everything I try to do with them looks tacky... gah I wish I was a better decorator.

I love that a few new dragons get a recolor each day, it's like a present every time I open my scroll. smile.gif

But did the BBWs get 2 recolors? I could have sworn they were festive shade of orange last night, and now they are their normal selves with santa outfits.

I love the ridgewing recolors too. All the Christmas redos are so wonderful. smile.gif

Edited by Wavelength

Argh. I want to use the snowflakes so bad! They're so pretty, but everything I try to do with them looks tacky... gah I wish I was a better decorator.

I just put them exactly like snowflakes are lol smile.gif all over the place, including the space you can put them that's not wreath.

But did the BBWs get 2 recolors? I could have sworn they were festive shade of orange last night, and now they are their normal selves with santa outfits.

Yes, they did. smile.gif