TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

Guardians and Magis look decked out in bling to me =p And are the BBWs... wearing lingerie? Awkward.

I am enjoying the Ridgewing recolors and the tiny fried chickens, though.

HA HA HA!!!!

Looks like my dragons are having roasted CHICKEN for dinner tonight!!!

Poor chickie......

P~

I love the new dress-up additions, especially the dinos and the cooked chickens.

Aww, my poor female flamingos and frozen female ridgewing hatchlings.

Who knew Christmas for dragons was so sexist?

Umm, the BBWs changed? Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu I forgot to save the sprite to my computer! sad.gif

I love the Guardians as well. It's a shame that they can't keep that beautiful color all year round. The frills are all dressed up and look great too.

edit: The geode recolor is also very very nice.

Edited by rubyshoes

Umm, the BBWs changed? Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu I forgot to save the sprite to my computer! sad.gif

Yeah they look like they're wearing "Naughty Mrs. Claus" bikinis from Frederick's now. They do have "breast" in their name, so I get the joke, but I'm just not sure I really wanted to think of wyverns quite so anthopomorphically before, LOL!

Oh yay, the Frills joined! biggrin.gif

OK, guys. Seriously. Stop.

All these adorable sprites. You're going to kill me with cuteness. xd.png

HOLY CARP! MY CHICKEN IS FRIED! xd.png

And Dinos are decorated! Yay! biggrin.gif

MY SILVER IS AWESOME!

MY RIDGEWING IS GREEN!

MY GEODE IS RED AND GREEN!

MY TINSELS HAVE ANTLERS!

MY MAGI HAS A PRESENT!

MY WATER WALKER IS SANTA!

MY GUARDIAN IS GOLDEN!

Now my BBW is wearing something different. o.O

Anyway, I LOVE THIS SITE! xd.png

I can't tell you how much I am enjoying the dragons getting all dressed up for the holidays. This was a fantastic idea! biggrin.gif

For those who use the default skin for your scroll, you might want to switch to the portal skin for a few minutes. Many of the dress-ups show up better in portal.

Dinos are really interesting. I love the green dino's tail cozy. Not as much as I love the chicken's fate though. xd.png

I squee'd for ten seconds going 'omygaw ohmygaw ohmygaw' when I saw my flamingos in their snug little sweater! That is absolutely adorably awesome. Oh, and the frills' tinsel is gorgeous as well.

These dressups are awesome, I hope they culminate in having every single dragon on our scroll dressed! I love you spriter guys~ <3

WOW! A bunch more of the dragons have joined the festivities! The female winter is to die for! But my poor chickens! I wanted them dressed up, not dressed! wink.gif

LOVE THE CHICKEN! ...but now I'm hungry.

I wish that my frozen chick army had also been cooked as well.

Aw, I kind of liked the golden BBW's better. Although I must say the new 'naughty Mrs. Claus' outfit is quite hilarious. XD

Edited by ShinyDazzlight

I wish that my frozen chick army had also been cooked as well.

As do I.

Leetle drumsticks! xd.png

Noticed that BBW have changed theyr outfit again, but sadly this time is not as amazeing as it was the first one, ant Ridgewing dragons are atm the best looking dragons on my scroll. Keep up the good work, and i realy hope we will be able to see all those cute sprites after the event finishes.