TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

Hahahahahaha the chickens! My vegetarian friend who plays Dragon Cave as well was not too happy about his chicken. laugh.gif But he thought it was funny too.

Poor chickens! XD

On the first day, I had a derp moment and was like "AMG, the tinsels got tinsels for Christmas!" only to remember that tinsels already had tinsel on their tail by default. *facepalm* Didn't expect them to join in but their little antlers are cute. ^-^

Yay for the ridgewings too. :D

Edit: Oooo, totally skipped the silvers and rosebuds! <3 ... and zombies. xP

Edited by Varekis

Oh wow, just noticed that the BBWs' sprite changed. o.O Still cute, wonder why though. More excitement? :P

Sounds like we have the start of a holiday feast on our scroll! Roasted chicken, what looks to be fruitcake zombies, cheese slices, pumpkins have the mints, storms are bringing the cookies, papers for plates, a minora for the table. Shallow water's have the fish, we've got candy canes from many parties and green's have even brought the ham! Neotropicals have the misteltoe (I think) and everyone has ribbons and gifts and even santa and his raindeer have shown up!!! Last but not least the greenwings arrive with music : )

PLEASE TJ let there be an option to keep these around!!! The Pillows are sooooo awesome!!!

Also: How do you get involved in this raffle...I am still a bit confused.

Just by reading the story on the day it comes out smile.gif

Sounds like we have the start of a holiday feast on our scroll! Roasted chicken, what looks to be fruitcake zombies, cheese slices, pumpkins have the mints, storms are bringing the cookies, papers for plates, a minora for the table. Shallow water's have the fish, we've got candy canes from many parties and green's have even brought the ham! Neotropicals have the misteltoe (I think) and everyone has ribbons and gifts and even santa and his raindeer have shown up!!! Last but not least the greenwings arrive with music : )

Don't forget Rosebuds bringing more music, Deep Seas bringing the dance lights, and Flamingos bringing the traditional ugly Christmas sweaters! biggrin.gif Oh, and the Winter Seasonals making pretty snow sculptures. Or being one xd.png

Edited by Dr. Paine

Don't forget Rosebuds bringing more music, Deep Seas bringing the dance lights, and Flamingos bringing the traditional ugly Christmas sweaters! biggrin.gif Oh, and the Winter Seasonals making pretty snow sculptures. Or being one xd.png

Oh can't forget them!! Or everyone else with the lights! hahah this sounds like some awesome party that we get to stand on the fringe of! smile.gif SOOO am going to try to create this party out of sprites when they're done changing so I have ALL the guests!

Aaaargh, I was on DC last night, and I forgot to get the decorations!!! Noooo! The polar express story was nice though....although I wish I could have got the blue decorations from yesterday... sad.gif

I can't wait to see what might be done to the Water horses and the Trio's.

Water horses will be turned a magenta-ish color and be cranberry jelly. Or those weird jello treats with fruit in them.

CALLING IT NOW!

the ice dragons has already joined in, you just have to look closely wink.gif

Haha I love the chicken and zombies xd.png And the white female winter is stunning *_* My family and I are having a good laugh and a great time with those sprites, thank you all so much <3

Aww, looks like the dragons are going to have a great deal of fun! laugh.gif

My Christmas stories are still very glitchy. sad.gif What causes it? I want to read my stories but I can't!

the ice dragons has already joined in, you just have to look closely wink.gif

Just saw that. Considering Ice dragons represent Christmas better than the other two, I thought they'd be a little more festive :3

I LOVE how the tan ridgewings look. blink.gif

I nearly fell off my chair when I saw my zombies, though. xd.png

Oh, wow!

More dress-ups how wonderful. I don't like to single any out, but the Tan Ridgewings are really gorgeous and the idea of the female Winter being an ice statue is very clever. And the Dinos are so cute. Thank you to all involved.

Just a query my frozen female Purple Ridgewing hatchie hasn't changed, is that intentional or a glitch?

Also, whilst the frozen Purple Dino hatchies have cute hats on, the adults don't. Again intentional or a glitch?

I am really sad to see the BBWs have changed and don't understand why that would happen. Given they were loved so much and highly praised, it seems really strange they would change sad.gif I'm glad I saved the image before it changed.

Dare I hope for more dress-ups? I've love to see the Trios decked out, especially the Ice.

Edited by Nikki_Of_The_Night

Hurray for Infi's cheecken! biggrin.gif

and also, the zombie sprite is win.

and the dinos xd.png

although, The new BBW sprite is a little... boring, compared to the other one. wonder what happened there?

Edited by dracocharky