Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

I know all of them, I'm talking about a list of every single first name. Not a list of every single warrior.

Yay! I might have enough to buy that 'man cave' I was talking about

Nevermind... if someone buys my hydra snake then I'll definitely have enough tomorrow!

Edited by StarSea

xP It's okay. I'm just trying to help Rain get started with getting kits.

*pokes rain* I have an idea. If you can find my second clan named "Pairs", I'll let you in, you can put in one male and one female, and in no time you'll have your first pregnancy!

That would be great, thanks!

The balance of my Feli's relationships have shifted overnight, so I'm not sure which pair I should put in?

Whatever two you think would get along better. A pair you had yesterday might work well.

O.o look at this! I bought one of Angelfire's half brothers without knowing it!

http://www.felisfire.com/offspring?i=231929

Great! My mom won't give me my computer back! Guess all my dragons are going to die, my feli are going to starve and have kits with whoever they want, and I'm never going to post again. Bye everyone...

Edited by StarSea

Man, it takes so long for Zerda to give birth. Kishi won't have her kitten until the 30th. xd.png Cool, I just got a new high score in Wet Wings, 75, which puts me on the Highscore list. biggrin.gif

Wut! 75! The game must've been flying by!

You must go play Robot Unicorn Attack right now because I thought of it.

Whatever two you think would get along better. A pair you had yesterday might work well.

O.o look at this! I bought one of Angelfire's half brothers without knowing it!

http://www.felisfire.com/offspring?i=231929

Great! My mom won't give me my computer back! Guess all my dragons are going to die, my feli are going to starve and have kits with whoever they want, and I'm never going to post again. Bye everyone...

Aww that's too bad Sea.

Redwing loves Sandspots 100, and now Sandspots is fond of him 55. That's progress. smile.gif

Oh cool! I found an Elaborate Spear R-80!

Edited by rainpeltstar

Cinderfrost and Ivypool had their kits. They look sooooooooo boringly plain >_>

user posted image

user posted image

xd.png Looks like Vanilla and Chocolate! Cute!

Update on that whole computer mess: For about another week I'll be able to use PS3, and hopefully by then I'll have my computer back... hopefully.

Yes! Sandspots is finally pregnant! I'll just take my Feli out of Pairs now. smile.gif

EDIT: I managed to get enough EN to buy an orb, so now I have my own clan for a pair.

Edited by rainpeltstar

(( Hey Starsea, since Rain has her own Pairs group, let's put Crescent and Berry there :3 then they can start their relationship again. Berry likes her, but Crescent needs to build. Wanna?))

Oh, and this is Leopardbreeze's kit. It'd look more exciting if it didn't have so many carrieds.

user posted image

Oh, yay!!!! I won the Trivia! biggrin.gif I totally thought about putting 33 for my answer that time, too. xd.png

Edited by Raikielia

lol I'm gonna be selling them all anyway. tongue.gif Well, I'm not sure about the Vitality Elixir yet. xd.png

... censorkip.gif I screwed up my new custom ... >.< Hopefully one of the admin's will fix it for me. T_T

@Rain) Okay, that's awesome Rain!

@Mist) Okay! happy.gif I'll put Berry in there after I get another pregnancy from Sky and Rowan, and if you aren't online by then, I'm gonna see if I can get that special Xano candy and make a pair with Aquashimmer and Wiseoak. No more males!! xP (Sky and Rowan just had two little baby boys)

@Wolfie) Gratz!!

@Everybody who cares to read) Yay! Sky and Rowan just had two little baby boys! That means Lilypaw is the big sister to two rotten boys! xP (and I've now got three BS! Only two more kittehs!) Here they are (the first baby is very plain, but the color of their sister, the second one is more like their mother's color but still plain. I guess that's how it is with little second generations)

Baby #1

user posted image

Baby #2

user posted image

Again, their mother's eyes! She must have a dominant color or something! Their dad's eyes are #000000... One would think that'd make their eyes even a little darker... And; O.o I just realized something! With each kit, their base gets darker and more like their mother's black pelt! Look at these;

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

~~Lilyrain~~~~~~~~Oceanfall~~~~~~Shadowstone

smile.gif

Umm... O.e mean me? Did Mist PM you or something? Cause I remember I said...

Edited by girlfairy76

*headdesk x10000* I have a headache since I first woke up. I'm sorry Girl. My bad.

I'm thinking of making my nest just one big clan with four leaders, deputies, and medicine cats. With me always moving them back and forth from my clan, I have to keep remembering who was in what clan, and figuring out what kit should go in what parent's clan...

Hey, who chose land? Never mind, I think I got it... Check out Oceankit's page! I'm gonna start making family crests for every one of my feli!

Feli Robin family crest;

user posted image

Working on the others. smile.gif Also trying to figure out a nice way to make those lines go away, but I can't get the texture just right...

Hmmm... I had another idea for what Violetstar should wear since she is mate to a kittypet, but the only one I can find is 3 orbs! Looks like she'll have to go with energystone or make Jasper be a clan cat. Looks like unless I make a clanborn male be a kittypet or a female be a kittypet, any female mated to a non-clanborn kittypet would not have a crest, or at least not one by my Warrior Code...

Woot!! My first time of completing round three of orbles! I only got 12 en though...

YEESSS!! I made my man cave! You should go check out the description. xP

I was bored so I decided to see what Oceankit would have looked like with all of his markings visible... not pretty. If they were the right colors, it would be beautiful, but with his colors, not at all... If you wanna see it, PM me.

Edited by StarSea

I haven't named any of them yet, but Leopardbreeze and Berryspark's kit would look really weird if all of his markings were visible.

Girl! Take one of your feli out of Rainclan! You have 6 feli in there and you're only supposed to have 5!

Edited by Mistshadow

I could kick one, but I'm not sure what one to kick...

happy.gif Rowanwing and Skystar might be having more kits soon! Then I can stick Wiseoak and Aquashimmer in there... thought I still never bought those Dragonbombs. I spent it all on the Man Cave, and I think I might need another orb for the Man Cave. I already have over 15 males. xP

Okay, new RainClan rule;

No kits/elders/queens. They will be kicked.

That way kits/elders/queens aren't taking up space. Plus, when the kits become apprentices, they'll have plenty of time to get to like others and queens will just make everyone angry.

Edited by StarSea

xd.png...

I just found another Flora Berry. You can buy this one, Raik!

Earlier I found a Hawk Beetle and a Lotus Root.

Edit: *gasp* Yush! Just caught a wild Feli! Here he is:

user posted image

Name ideas?

Edited by Mistshadow

Today must be your lucky day!

*nods* That's what you should name him... xP

How about... ... I have no idea! Hrrmm... Bark(something) or other.. Bobcat markings don't really help out here.

(By the way, three of Girl's kits got kicked)