Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

One more orb and I can get a month(or if I can manage it in two days, two months) of premium. So... questions,

1. Is it worth it?

2. Is there a particularly fast way that I can get EN or an orb, possibly in two days? I have about 450 EN as of right now, not having done any of today's flash games, eggdoku, daily EN, Zeke, Alonya, and my shop till is emptied.

Ahh, the joys of having so little homework for once. xd.png

yes it's worth it. Sell any unwanted items or feli for as reasonable a price as you can, do daily games, and/or find someone willing to loan you en/orb to get your premium them pay them back.or, just use RL money and buy an orb and be done with it if you can.

Thank you! If I can get the patience for FF Bingo and Orbles, I think I can make it with the daily games. I also am selling a bunch of unwanted items, so I think I'll manage it!

re: inbreeding

So if an inbred feli doesn't get felitosis, the only effect of being inbred is a negative hunting score?

The price of Yoo-voos went up. >_>

At school again. Should be working on my school projects so I don't have time to read. sad.gif

I worked almost all day Saturday at the shop, so my mom said I could have more internet time on Sunday. Sunday came and I reminded her, she got pissed at me for reminding her, and then completely turned off my internet, screaming at me to clean my room (eventhough it was spotless... v_v) so I threw everything on the ground and pushed all of my furniture out into the hallway and am re-cleaning it. I asked her if I'll get my internet back if I clean my room and she said maybe. dry.gif The three responses I hate the most are "your mom", "maybe", and "because I said so".

Aquus and Xano are my tops, Zerda, Igneo, and Chetae at second, all the rest (so far) at third. 'Spike face' kitty may be my top when it comes out, depending on how the markings look.

I managed to get my mom to unblock the internet, but I'm not sure when it goes off and I've got to be careful. I'm supposed to be downloading something and printing something else. I LOVE the lil' dragon Knife is getting! <3 I want one, but it's too cold at my house. sad.gif

I'm hoping to be able to use my stepsister's netbook this weekend... So maybe I'll be able to get some new stuff. happy.gif

If someone added my dragons to AOND, thank you SO much! <3 They would most likely be dead right now if you hadn't.

I'm going to have so much updating and catching up to do if/when I get my internet back. sad.gif

Star-if you need a scroll sitter, I can do it, i just need your info (pm me if you want me to do this for you) I get on pretty much everyday, even if just for a few minutes, so no worries

ech hello guys. Just got some free time before I go do my torturous homework >.<

And I tried to breed my black friday dragons together but they REFUSED D:

You don't actually need to log on to her scroll to scroll sit.

EDIT: Should I buy a Felidae or Aquus egg?

Edited by Raikielia

The same way you do yours. Just look at her scroll(as long as it itsn't hidden) and add them to the sites if they need it.

EDIT: If you're careful, you don't need to fog them.

Edited by Raikielia

oooh, I see. Ok well nevermind then lol

EDIT: JUST SOLD MY FIRST SKITTLES BABY FOR ONE ORB TO DARK MOON! WHOO!

Edited by DarkDamsel09

At school again. happy.gif Going to my dad's tonight and my stepsister will be there, so I won't be able to get on as often as I'll like, but hopefully I'll be able to get some stuff done. DD, that would be amazing if you could! <3 *hugs*

Gjh, I just bred an egg from my pair. I had hopped to reclaim another CB before they went to normal dropping, but because my mom had turned off my internet, I couldn't. :L So I've got three CBs and one I just bred.

My sister had apparently caught a vine and lumina egg, and it looks like she either forgot to bite them or she hatched them and planned to send them to the AP because I just got them as hatchlings. xd.png She needs to start actually collecting other dragons, not just vampires and halloween ones. laugh.gif

While I was on yesterday, I managed to read all of the news posts, so if there were any after the cuffs, I'll hopefully get to reading them soon. Put my skittles cats into the clan that aren't pregnant and had... I think six or seven kits born. xd.png Yay for kitties! I'm turning my current Zapper Fodder into a forest-y theme. happy.gif

I have no idea when I need to go to lunch, so if I stop posting, you can assume I'm leaving for lunch and will hopefully be back later tonight.

Bah, the Cavern Lurkers bug me. They just don't strike me as Halloween dragons. =/

BoT: Cool, Ioalin Bird for December Prem. smile.gif Wish it has been a Quku Butterfly, but oh well. xd.png

Gah!! Now I don't know what to do! D: Stick it in my collection, or use it so I can finally get started on my "Lions Pride" sub breed?

I had the same problem, but eventually stuck it in my collection.

Updated my profile for the holidays if anyone wants to take a gander

Also, so far I have only heard from Star about feli species favorites! (well and Ula, but she was kinda defulted anyway so...) get back to me soon guys, I almost have enough feli to start handing out! I'll send you whatever if you don't!

I'm home again biggrin.gif

Well, my favorite species are Chetae and Xano. So yeah...

And thanks, DD! But is there a clan or something where I can breed them?

And I sacrifice bows now. Just sayin'...

Nice, DD!!

D: I wish I had my laptop! It's December and I can't work on the doors!

Might be on later today...

Yay AC! biggrin.gif Kitty pretty!

I love that mini ♥

But... who is Santa Flood?

He's basically the FelidFire Santa Claus is what I understand. He gives you edits and presents and such.

and the Skittles are bred HERE I think Star will have to approve your first addition, then she can have you freely add feli.

WHO WANTS TO HELP ME DESIGN CHRISTMAS FELI?!

I have two Chetae eggs engineered (1 female, 1 male) and I have the following marking patches:

Cut out

Indie socks

Skeleton

Blood Splatter

Dog Points

Ink Drops

Voodoo (2)

and Frost

All colors need to be red, green, gold, white, and or silver please!

I'll give you a kit if your design is used in anyway, shape, or form!

EDIT: no one? sad.gif really?

Edited by DarkDamsel09