Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

Just bred a Chetae and an Igneo for Gencoding fodder. Luckily she bred twins, 'cause I really like one of the babies. So I'm leaving him alone and I gencoded his sibling. Soulgaze x Bloodheart make beautiful babies! ♥

Kynasia (Sarabear, who started the GoZs) has said we should make registries of our feli which I have never done before (dumb me tongue.gif) but now that I know all the feli I'll be keeping for my registry I don't know which guardian should become my registry feli /facepalm

I was thinking of doing Thunderclaw, my first GoZ, but then I was like ehh naw so heh heh lol

yes it is! xd.png

BTW D.C family breeding will now be open to all Felidae with recessive genes OR non Felidae Dominant genes (EXAMPLE- a Felidae dom/Xano recessive, OR a Felidae that has Chetate Dominate genes)

Edited by DarkDamsel09

Dang, now I have to find another clan for Raph. xd.png I can't wait for all my Iuridon babies!

EDIT: Just bought another Aquus egg(was torn between a Felidae to Shuck or an Aquus). Now I have Gen 1s(created or eggs) of all species except Iuridon. smile.gif

Edited by Raikielia

Meh I'm still rebuilding my cache of EN in the bank from the last second premium decision I made. And I'd better start coding in all my feli for the GoZ registry. Picked my first xano GoZ as the registry feli although once the other feli are born I might have second thoughts and change it... (better not because that'd be annoying xd.png)

Iuridon breeding is ending in Romantic Honeymoon.

Please prepare to add all your cute little ZERDA´S!!!!!

Hey Rai- How does Raph feel towards Rumple Teazer? She 100 loves him now (or he loves her and I need to know her stats on his profile, or whatever) I hope we get another pretty baby!

Augggh, went on a spending spree today and I'm down ~1000 en, which was half of my money. DX Iuridons are so expensive!

EDIT: What are the effects of inbreeding?

Edited by Saloiq

EDIT: What are the effects of inbreeding?

-Felitosis ("lethal" genetic disease)

--Supposedly contracted as a result of inbreeding.

--Kills infected feli after 15 days (from when symptoms present)--Death consists of what I like to call "permafrost".

--Use a Ceve Leaf to cure feli. Can also be cured by the Feli God random event.

and

--All inbred felis have a negative hunting score. This is not a bug.

--Not all inbred felis will contract felitosis, though it is said that those born with the disease are more prone to sicknesses than other felis.

Edited by Raikielia

Sorry for removing Raph from the clan, he had so many offspring already and we agreed in the beginning to take the male out after 3 fathered kits to give other males and their genes a chance, also.

Anyway, Zerda breeding has started, send your cuties, please!!!!!!

Sorry for removing Raph from the clan, he had so many offspring already and we agreed in the beginning to take the male out after 3 fathered kits to give other males and their genes a chance, also.

Oh. I didn't realize he had fathered so many (derp on me for not checking) Don't be sorry Ula, rules are rules!

No prob at all, I just didn´t want to annoy you. Yet, if we start breeding Iuris again and Raph is the father to half the kits, that will make breeding plans rather difficult.

He is a gorgeous boy, yet after all, lots of his sons around soon! biggrin.gif

We have some cute Zerdas in the clan, also a Frost omni! wub.gif

Hey everyone. sad.gif

At school, so I don't have much time and still can't get on FF. Has anything happened? Any new news? And pretty babies with any of my kitties that happen to still be in clans?

Knife posted a picture of the Birthday present we helped buy him. Wait til you see it it's so cute!!

Also, I am making Late Christmas/Early V-day feli for you guys, but I need to know how many, so who all wants one?

(they will be all different species and I can't guarantee anyone anything because I am putting all your names and all the feli into a random.org list and randomly pairing you with your gifts, except Ula, who helped me bred one so she gets the offspring of that union, but I will try to satisfy everyone)

Edited by DarkDamsel09

I'd like one, but if I do happen to be someone that random.org picks, would you be willing to hold onto it for me? I'm hoping to finish my room (mom said I might get it back if I clean my room, so I trashed it so I actually will have something to clean... dry.gif) by friday, so i can get back on the 1st, hopefully.

oh well these aren't going to be given out until closer to Christmas so no worries!

So, what are you grounded form the computer or something?

side note, along with your participation post, please let me know what feli you like the best.

Edited by DarkDamsel09

That's okay! He was kinda hogging the girls. xd.png I actually didn't know about the 3 kit thing. I would have removed him earlier if I had known. tongue.gif

I have had a terrible day thus far and wish that I could just sleep forever and a day until things start looking up. I'm just tired of all the stupid censorkip.gif I have had to deal with and for every step forward, I feel like I get pushed back two more. I'm fed up with it and I wish I could just start over, but I can't and now I'm stuck in place with nowhere to go and I just HATE it! mad.gifsad.gif

Whew, ok I feel better now that I got that all out.

:/

btw I almost fell asleep in class this morning. Because I was tired but then it was time for gym and all I like to do is run around on my free will lol

And I got some pretty feli born :3 gencoding is really useful.

One more orb and I can get a month(or if I can manage it in two days, two months) of premium. So... questions,

1. Is it worth it?

2. Is there a particularly fast way that I can get EN or an orb, possibly in two days? I have about 450 EN as of right now, not having done any of today's flash games, eggdoku, daily EN, Zeke, Alonya, and my shop till is emptied.

Ahh, the joys of having so little homework for once. xd.png