Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

Mebbe some sort of candy or a potion of some sort-- I dunno -______-

So close to gencode I can taste it. And I still havent finished all my weekend homework but hey I got school off tomorrow and the day after biggrin.gif

Thanks so much for letting me borrow your darkstone, Wolfie! I've got screenshots of all the species, though some are kinda hard to see in certain places. I wish I had more pure white feli. xd.png Sending it back over now. smile.gif

@Saloiq I usually get 70 - 100EN o_O Or are you talking about the Luck and Timing(I think Star's talking about the Premium daily EN)?

@gjh What do you want for it?

Whoops, yeah I'm talking about Luck and Timing. XD; *zips mouth*

I've got four Borg parts, three dark and one Cy. Too bad one of my Darkborg parts is a double. =\ Hope I can get full sets before the event ends. tongue.gif

Good luck with Soulgaze Raik.

Just got another much unneeded stained knife. tongue.gif

EDIT: Got into a Tolno Chomping Plant fight and guess what I get? Bleeding Zombie Rot. I think the items and events are not what they're supposed to be for this.

Edited by gjhhhhhh

Just got a Tolno Chomping Plant! I was so sure I wouldn't get it, haha.

Anyone want to trade 5 Saya Syrups? I need them.

Congrats Saloiq! My first wild feli was a male. Consider yourself lucky today :0

Got my FIFTH or so WIPERA -.- They must love me more than scraglings and the three headed dog, whatever it's called again.

I get so excited every time at the stupid "egged" trick because of the picture used with it. I need some bird eggs and that trick keeps teasing me ><.

Lol

Just got Belljuice instead of shuckbuddies and that was the first time I got that event during the entire ToT /headdesk

I've put up three trades each getting worse than the last since every time I put up something I have to put more limits on what I want to actually keep and what I want to actually get more of xd.png

This internet timer stuff is really ticking me off! It was set for 6, then I got my mom to set it to 9, then she found out that she set it to 9 and then set it to 8. And now she set it to 7 without telling anybody and she won't change it back. I really really can't wait to have my own home. dry.gif

Zapped and fed a labulets again today-

What does everyone think?

Originally I had been going for a forest theme, but Zapper never asked me what to do with the feathers and I saw he had red rings so... Sadly it was a female Xano, but Zapper got stuck on them when asking to change species. Oh well, I can always use something to turn them back.

And what about using an activation disc on this guy here? Make him an igneo. biggrin.gif

School! Bye everyone!

Edited by StarSea

The Aquus is niiiiice smile.gif

More pointless candy -.-

Oh, and Vamp, i got my eggies influenced smile.gif

Edited by KuukiKiller

Oh my goodness I randomly noticed that the person who has feli # 24601 named him Jean Valjean. THAT IS PERFECTION.