Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

oh yes! #14165 ^^

I finalyl got some rams horns from ToTing!! Been wanting some of those <3 Now if only they had been the black set...

I like to think i've done really well for ToTing so far. several disks, labulets (which i really like), and i've got coat stains/bleaches coming out my ears (anyone need one of those?), a good amount of patch-items.

Though i'm also really good at being "tricked" out of my en. Crazy lady with a cane gets me all the time.

I've got an extra pair of black ram horns if you're willing to trade for a coat stain. smile.gif

I've got an extra pair of black ram horns if you're willing to trade for a coat stain. smile.gif

oh sure! That would be fantastic.

Yea, I couldn't find you on the active list and I was looking for your ID, so I just put it in my shop for 100en each...

That's cool, I got them. smile.gif lol I've got your ID memorized. xd.png

Eww, I got an Underwear Raid when I ToTed you. xd.png

Edited by Raikielia

That's cool, I got them. smile.gif lol I've got your ID memorized. xd.png

Eww, I got an Underwear Raid when I ToTed you. xd.png

blink.gif Umm... xd.png

Thank you! biggrin.gif Now I can go buy an orb and get my monthly premium!

Working on a design for a mate for my Avvied Igneo. smile.gif

my avi Iuri and another Avi feli (xano) are having an avi omni Xano kit! go check the thread! (doesn't feel like posting twice)

So I'm not having the greatest day and at the top of my problems, my phone is now broken and my hours just got cut at work by 20 so I am screwed.

Also just got this on my profile

X Shortening your post caused you to give back 2 Energy that you originally were awarded. Booooo.

X Your post in the forums earned you 3 Energy.

Edited by DarkDamsel09

If you delete some from a post you were given En for making, then you edit it and remove something (or you remove something and add in something else but the letter count isn't the same/more) then it'll take back some/all of your en. It's to prevent people from making really long spam posts then remove the spam and put something else useful in its place just for the en.

Okay, so how is this for an Avvie?

Felidae

Aquus

Scalae

Zerda

Chetae

Igneo

Xano

Iuridon

And I've got blue and red Ram horns, so I can stick them on the feli as well (I'm showing all species because I'm going to use a Shuckbuddies on my O6 feli and I can't tell what I'm going to get)

I just saw my Chetae in the rotating feli list on the main page. o:

I got a Tolno Chomping Plant Fight but didn't get the plant OR feli injury although I'm not sure if the bleeding zombie rot is supposed to be what I got -,-

I've also got-

Red spectra contacts

Blue glowing contacts

Rose glowing contacts

Violet snake tongue

Green snake tongue

Blue spectra contacts

Green ram horns

Purple spectra contacts

Pink snake tongue

Yellow spectra contacts

Red bear claws

Yellow bear claws

Golden ram horns

Yellow devil horns

Violet devil horns

Red devil horns

Red snake tongue

Golden dragon contacts

Ocean dragon contacts

Flame dragon contacts

Midnight dragon contacts

And... I think that's it. biggrin.gif

What do you all think about the design? I'm pretty sure I've got items for all of the patch markings, but I'll have to check.

ohmy.gif And just got Green devil horns. xd.png

:L Nope, I'll need a feli femur (Anyone that helps me get this will get a baby!)

Oh wow, wolfie. I just emptied my till and put everything I had in my bank (209EN) and now I've got 1234En stored. xd.png

laugh.gif And just got Blue devil horns!

Edited by StarSea

The Aquus is awesome. smile.gif Oooh, and I want the Zerda! biggrin.gif And the Chetae ... And the Igneo and Xano. xd.png

Mini pets love me now. Except the Scragling. xd.png I have five Orthramir, eight Wipera and two Scragling. xd.png

EDIT: Just got a Feli Shoulder Blade. 8D

Edited by Raikielia

Yay, thank you so much!! (Wolfie, I can clone it onto the species for you. smile.gif Or Gjh, if you'd rather have a clone instead of a kit, I can do that for you as well. happy.gif)

Kuuki, this is where your breeding potion is mighty handy! biggrin.gif

Now just a nibble of BoB (xd.png Let's eat Bob!!)

ohmy.gifbiggrin.gif And I get Omni!

BoBed the Admin-made one as well and got omni, so they both can end up getting pregnant! YAY! >:D Shuckbuddies and breeding potion!

Aquus! biggrin.gif

Now time to use breeding potion and see the baby!!

Made the aquus be the mommy (Dagnabat! I should have used an Aikeezeez on them! D:)

sad.gif I'm afraid the baby looks extremely plain...

Baby boy

I could keep putting in father's DNA on the father side to see if I can make more markings show up

Edited by StarSea

Gjh, did you see my list of edits? Would you like me to genecode the father's side of the baby, or are you fine with how it turned out? I can take a screenshot of the ultrasound results if you'd like.

(my hot pocket's butt just broke again -.-)

Keep gencoding the father's side if that's the side that needs messing with Star. I would really like more markings to show up.

*ponders how to make a sideways squiggly face*