LoveLost

Lost to the World OOC

they are just thilthy thilthy thilthy!!! I had no idea that Steel had a lisp.....lol

xd.png I thought it'd be funny because he's Russian! So he doesn't always remember his English words. He has lived 500 years, but English back then was different from today and they didn't have words like filthy. xd.png I wondered if anyone would notice, so you made me LOL. Anyway in reality I guess he'd be thinking in Russian too...

That is totally up to you really. Middle's and Poorlings won't always get along, and come here pretty soon, Marcy will be officially a Richie in the coming RP week. Marcy is NOT one to hate people...well...now. If you want to get the full story there, I suggest reading the last 9-10 pages wink.gif

@LN - you.... did it on purpose?! That made me laugh even harder!!!!!

@ anyone who can answer me - Am I allowed to upgrade Thage to a Richie once this new semester finishes? Her parents are Richies, and they don't know that she exists... Unless that's too much of a gap to bridge... unsure.gif *knows that I is bugging people, and is feeling extremely chagrined.* Also, I'm not going to be here until 4:00 PM EST tomorrow, and possibly not at all on Saturday. *This goes for Trials and Travels as well.* I am performing in the District VI area concert as our piccolo*ist*! biggrin.gif

Edited by gistofeverything

Woohoo! way to go gist!!!!

Anywho, this is what OOC's are for smile.gif

I would say that you can do whatever you want as long as it is during their Christmas break.

I'll do more major posts when it's the weekend. I have school, so I'm really busy.

Sorry for keeping you guys all waiting, since I just started the early raid on the campus and everything.

@Darky: Glad to know you're here, and as usual school should cometh first. I personally can't post tonight and not again until very late tomorrow night in all likeliness. :3

I am performing in the District VI area concert as our piccolo*ist*! biggrin.gif

You be a piccolo*ist* too? Awesome! I play piccolo in my band/pep-band, and I also play flute and pennywhistle sometimes. ^^ But I like piccolo best.

Hurray! I have finally finished the short story about the creature! It's so tragic I almost started to cry typing it! It also has so many plot spoilers only LoveLost can read it for now!~

Meanwhile, I shall continue the plot tomorrow. I just finished all the final details on my storyline.

You be a piccolo*ist* too? Awesome! I play piccolo in my band/pep-band, and I also play flute and pennywhistle sometimes. ^^ But I like piccolo best.

I is, though I usually play piccolo in our marching band... Who knew that I was this good?! I'm excited~! smile.gif

Johan is playing games... but this time he's a little more serious than when he plays games with children on the college campus. hehe.

He's looking forward to meeting the creature again, there's a lot he wants to talk about, and lot he wants to know. He doesn't actually view the ShS as a threat, in his mind, their existence is necessary, their work, though often with wrongful intent, does actually keep balance in the world at large.

But he knows the creature has plans for the world, and for himself, and Johan needs to find out what those are, if only so that he can keep his family safe, he probably has no interest in stopping them.

How will Jonathan act?

If he salivated at the thought of blood before... lol Johan just did the equivalent of handing a drug addict the highest quality drug around, will he be able to resist the urge to have some? The creature might even give him permission, Jonathan isn't under any obvious psychotropic drugs, it wouldn't be bad necessarily for the creature to go ahead and let him have some.

Either way Johan is happy, the ShS already has his blood on file, there's no point in hiding that from them. He's also interested in seeing how the creature is doing after Johan caused a general embarrassment of most of the ShS senior members when they found out he was a vampire. Johan still didn't know if the creature had known, the creature had obviously done will in rising to power, perhaps he used Johan's defection to grab power for himself from the other heads, or perhaps he hadn't know about it at all.... ehhehehehe, so much plot... so little time! tongue.gif

Sorry guys! T&T Sucked up all my posting time. i plan to get one in today!

So now LadyNatasha and LoveLost have read the creature's backstory. Hehehe.... the plot thickens. Needing a post from Rakashua.

@Gist: Have her react to the explosions that have been happening on campus. Get her outside the buildings... within the reaches of the public. >:D

Something like that. wink.gif I'll get one of mine set up to interact with her as soon as they are conveniently close. Which, once LL and I finish writing, shouldn't be long!

Oh, if Johan knew the creature's story...

...and I shall say no more. >:3

Johan, does not really care, about said creature's back story, it's not old enough to spark his curiosity.

Besides, as far as he's concerned, there won't be any vampires or werewolves running around in 20 years, therefore there'll be no need for the ShS, which will make it obvious what they really have become, simply an organization controlled by a single individual with no purpose other than to serve that individual, no code anymore, and only a threat to society, then society at large will cast them out, and Johan will be left alone, as the last immortal on earth, one of the last ones at least, it will take a few hundred years to get all of them, one way or another.

Maybe once all that happens, Johan and the creature can buy a mansion somewhere and vacation together, and tell each-other all of their back-stories while reminiscing about the good old days, and occasionally going on vampire hunts together for the few that are left.

Okay, if ya'll wait just a little bit longer, LN and I are working on a post that kinda integrates her character and mine. So, yeah... smile.gif

I hope Rakashua can be patient, as I am plotting something that will take some time. I'll put up a post soon, I promise. *is glad that he isn't the only one who hasn't made a post in a while*

lol I'm not patient, just busy, too busy to be putting up a post every day, so therefore I give you grace to take your time lol.

Johan wants to talk to the creature!

I bet they could be good friends if they were willing to work together. biggrin.gif

lol I'm not patient, just busy, too busy to be putting up a post every day, so therefore I give you grace to take your time lol.

Johan wants to talk to the creature!

I bet they could be good friends if they were willing to work together. biggrin.gif

True, that. But consider the creature. I would be crazy too if I spent hundreds of years just plotting revenge and such, and then having to live like that.

>: My plot idea was rejected, so I'm going to have to find something else.... PM me ideas if interested.

Don't worry about adding more to the plot that you already have Dark. This one is good.

Don't worry about adding more to the plot that you already have Dark. This one is good.

But now I have no idea what to do with the creature. Agh. Off to go read books and such to search for ideas.

Well gl with that then, I'm going to be recovering for a while so I might not be online, probably just for a day.

Uhm, he's an EVIL MASTERMIND. That shouldn't be too hard to work out....lol

And Rak, what did you do? I haven't spoken to you in at least a couple of weeks!