panthera1

"Ghosts of Christmas Past" Group Lineage Project

I've got a 2nd gen Shadow Walker from a Winter Magi to gift.

*gone*

Edited by Wanderer

Thanks for the updates, all! I'll modify the lists once everything's settled down, to note who gave / got which eggs from whom. smile.gif Thanks, too, for posting that lovely SW from SW x Winter Magi gift, Wanderer! I hope someone does take advantage of the pretty gift!

Okay, I know I'm late on reporting in, but I tend to be very spacey some days... Just popping in to say that I've received the dragon I requested and I'll make sure to try to help out in future requests.

Okay I got two of my gifters their eggs.

Egould44 and Shannency.

I am working on getting Spelunker their dragon. It is a hatchling now.

Thanks for the updates, Kimoko_the_Dragon and Kaoto_Susanao235! I've updated the first page to reflect who's gifted and who's received so far. If I've missed anything, or mis-posted, let me know here or through PM and I'll fix ASAP. And, Kaoto_Susanao235, let me know if you need any help / scroll space until Spelunker picks up the hatchie, I'm happy to hold onto something if so. smile.gif

EDIT: PMing Spelunker, I now have the hatchie and will PM the tele! <3

Edited by panthera1

A big thank you to Panthera and Wanderer for all the work they put into gifting me my beautiful Shadow Walker biggrin.gif. It has been named to fit the theme of this lineage and I'm hoping that come Christmas I'll be able to find it a pretty mate so that next Halloween I can help with gifting smile.gif.

A big thank you to Panthera and Wanderer for all the work they put into gifting me my beautiful Shadow Walker biggrin.gif. It has been named to fit the theme of this lineage and I'm hoping that come Christmas I'll be able to find it a pretty mate so that next Halloween I can help with gifting smile.gif.

Yes, a BIG THANK YOU to Panthera!

I'm sure she can find you a mate for that ^^ If nothing else I'm happy to breed you one from my pair (the one you were supposed to get a Shadow Walker offspring of, but I forgot it only breeds that way at Christmas) ^^ Pretty pretty checkers!

sent PM's with eggs to my 2 recipients (Serrekiel and KingLemur330)and bred a couple of eggs for my project. smile.gif now to sit and wait for them to hatch.

Edited by mandrakekeeper

That's awesome, thanks so much for making all those Shadow Walkers available, Kaoto_Susanao235! I'll PM you about what we might need for you to breed to fulfill requests, once the lists are closed (and same for all other breeders, too!). Thanks again!

Also, have a couple new signatures for anyone interested! Updated in the Goodies list on front page, too; posted below for convenience. The thread is hotlinked within the image.

Without lineage name

user posted image

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=127151&st=0][IMG=http://s9.postimage.org/5vzl8v0uz/gocpnewsmall.png][/URL]

With lineage name

user posted image

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=127151&st=0][IMG=http://s16.postimage.org/7pl228gq9/gocptextshadowsmall.png][/URL]

very pretty. i may have to change mine out. smile.gif

Thanks for the updates, egould44, Spelunker (you're welcome!), and mandrakekeeper (glad you like the new siggies)! And thanks for all your kind words, everyone--including valenwind92 and Wanderer--it's always so fun to do these exchanges. xd.png Of course, happy to help you find / build mates for this coming Christmas exchange, too. I'll do the next list update once Halloween breeding is over. Let me know if anyone needs something, happy to help! laugh.gif

Since the release has been pushed, I managed to breed some pretties for you guys. <3

Gold x Shadowwalker

Shadowwalker x Gold - They could be mates if you wanted. =)

Ribbondancer x Shadowwalker Donated to Dracaena

Shadowwalker x Silver

I think I have one more male shadowwalker to breed if anyone has any requests. =)

Also, PM me if interested.

Edited by Khallayne

Since the release has been pushed, I managed to breed some pretties for you guys. <3

Gold x Shadowwalker

Shadowwalker x Gold - They could be mates if you wanted. =)

Ribbondancer x Shadowwalker Donated to Dracaena

Shadowwalker x Silver

I think I have one more male shadowwalker to breed if anyone has any requests. =)

Also, PM me if interested.

Thank you for the pretties! smile.gif

Well, I'd better register a couple of my dragons before the Christmas breeding starts...

SCROLL NAME: Kimoko_the_Dragon

DRAGON NAME: RokakuHayashi

DRAGON BREED: Yulebuck (and, possibly, the only Christmas dragon that is a. CB and b. eligible to participate in the lineage of the ones that I care for xd.png)

LINEAGE PARTICIPATION (PURE / PERENNIAL / BOTH) Both

LINEAGE LINK: http://dragcave.net/lineage/wMH7[/color]

SCROLL NAME: Kimoko_the_Dragon

DRAGON NAME: GCP PhantomWynd

DRAGON BREED: Shadow Walker

LINEAGE PARTICIPATION (PURE / PERENNIAL / BOTH) Both

LINEAGE LINK: http://dragcave.net/lineage/Du1De[/color]

I'm unsure if some of the other holiday dragons I have are eligible for here, so I'll double check and possibly register others later.

just realized I haven't been naming my shadow walker gifts properly when all my Halloween dragons grow up I'll go back and try to give them appropriate names.

Also I have a CB Winter Magi that could be bred to a CB White for this upcoming Christmas

First off, thank you Wanderer and Khallayne for making those pretty eggs available--and I'm glad they found great homes! Thanks for registering your lovely dragons, Kimoko_the_Dragon--I'll add them to the registry on the first page. And, QAndais, no worries over the names--only name if you feel the need! We've had a few members who love the original names they've given their dragons, so that rule is relaxed. But, if you're inspired to change them, by all means go for it. smile.gif And that sounds great about your CB Winter Magi and CB White! If you want their names posted, please submit the registration form. Until then, I'll put the little images next to your name on the list. smile.gif

I need to sit down and revamp the Breeder lists to include Perennials again, at least until we start preparing for Christmas breedings. xd.png Speaking of, I plan to open the Christmas lists the last week in November. I'll be travelling quite a bit in mid-December, so will need the time to settle back home. More on that as time draws near.

A huge thank you to everyone who participated, past and present. We also had a couple of members make a clutch play and supply eggs that needed to be gifted last-minute. To all of you, thanks for your hard work and for making this so enjoyable. smile.gif If anyone has any ideas or comments about the project, feel free to make suggestions here. Open forum! laugh.gif

Edited by panthera1

And, QAndais, no worries over the names--only name if you feel the need! We've had a few members who love the original names they've given their dragons, so that rule is relaxed. But, if you're inspired to change them, by all means go for it. smile.gif

my shadow walker names are based on the Tuatha de Danaan - Fae, Hidden folk, those who live in the shadow so not quite ghosts but definately mysterious

Also

SCROLL NAME: QAndais

DRAGON NAME:Kalte the Christmas Ziema'jadu

DRAGON BREED: Winter Magi

LINEAGE PARTICIPATION PERENNIAL

LINEAGE LINK: http://dragcave.net/lineage/6nmDa[/color]

Fantastic, thanks--I've added your dragon's name and lineage to your entry! And I love the names, certainly mysterious origins. wink.gif Inspiring me to read up on my Irish mythology, that's for sure!

EDIT I: Fixed a couple codes, got rid of the sloppiness. dry.gif Also considering making special forms for when eggs have been gifted / received, so the posts stand out more. I'll update if / when this change is made. I think I should beautify the forms all around, too...

EDIT II: I've updated the forms to include 'Donation' and 'Received' codes. Going forward, please use these forms if and when you receive any gifts through this thread. Standardizing this will make my life easier, and make things prettier for everyone. xd.png Thanks! <3

Edited by panthera1

Hey guys! I figured I would let you know that, assuming he takes the this new mates, my 2nd gen tinsel can possibly produce 3rd gen checkers.

http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...ate=HVdf5&style

I can't offer them right away mind you! I have a list of people still waiting. But I figured I would show you what I might offer the thread soon!

Edited by Kaoto_Susanao235

Hey guys! I figured I would let you know that, assuming he takes the this new mates, my 2nd gen tinsel can possibly produce 3rd gen checkers.

I can't offer them right away mind you! I have a list of people still waiting. But I figured I would show you what I might offer the thread soon!

that is very pretty. I would love a child when you have room on your list in the future. smile.gif

Oh so pretty! Love the combination. And I too would love to be on a list whenever you offer it to the group smile.gif