sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I´m quite happy with those 2 Valentines I traded for this year *drool*

http://dragcave.net/lineage/upcwq

http://dragcave.net/lineage/dEgcQ

they are the perfect additions to my Holly and Prize checker collections =)

and I also got 2 nice Val15 codes this year: REPQA & Uocae (I´ll pronounce her like UK)

also a bit late to post this, but I was also quite happy with my X-Mas14 codes: LYQCO & Foirl ^^

pretty nice additions to my All-Caps-code project and my Name-code project =)

Two of my new Shimmerkin Valentines hatched, and I found a perfect word-code V-day 15! Goodness know how I'll manage that; I *always* name Holidays and I *never* name cool codes. xd.png *facepalm*

Edited by Amazon_warrior

So I went ahead & did some test breedings of my Valentine lines, got one refusal (ugh, but thankfully I have backup for it) & now will be breeding this for next Valentine's.

thats so pretty!!! congrats

Can't wait for Christmas 2015 Breeding to begin! wub.gif I will be breeding,

Her to him.

Her to him

Her to him.

Her to him.

I also finished collecting 8 2g RAs x whites and had enough room to fit in some Rosebuds x Whites, that I look forward to next year going from 2g-->4g biggrin.gif

YES FINALLY

It took me incredibly long for a line with commons, especially seeing how I had a hiatus of sorts in the middle, but omg xd.png There was a refusal at the very last step too so I had to rebreed the dude and then got interrupted by Val breeding, taunted me for sooooo loooong D:

Now, for those Valentine and Christmas versions... O_O

Forgot to mention that all dragons 2nd gen and upwards are on my scroll. My Daydream army got a major boost through this line >:]

Edited by Orlageddon

With the new eggs I just caught my valentine week is finally over, with a total of 29 dragons, includind 3 for freezing biggrin.gif

Now I will spend months to find all the mates for them tongue.gif

Edited by Iside