sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Finally got 7 old valentines I wanted to keep smile.gif 4 radiant angels and 3 '09 valentines

Thank you! I'm so so happy I made it in time!

I also managed to breed this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/hLVx8 I know it's not everyone's cup of tea but I've wanted a lineage like that for a while now. happy.gif I own the 2G, so next I'm thinking of starting one alternating thunders and pinks.

Looks nice to me (also the Shimmer Lineage) - I´m a sucker for Trio Lineages anyway *lol*

and you own the 2nd gen? you could also do a checker, if you get the suitable mate, that would be droolworthy, too ^^

I just saw that I currently have 1,113 dragons! (including eggs/hatchlings) It's awesome because I didn't think I had that many, and even more so because 13 is my lucky number. happy.gif

Congrats people \o

I finally bred this. It's just another boring pure breed lineage but it took me years to get this far (if I didn't go on hiatus that often it'd be quicker lol). Now to continue and breed a mate for it...

was doing some ND experiments. two hatched normal, one turned and got the the first hole stage before it died. that's the closest i've been to hatching a neglected! if you need neglected eggs for the encyclopedia still, the broken egg on my scroll technically counts :3