sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

fairy gendered correctly! <3 I was so worried he'd decide he wanted to be a girl, but thankfully he held true to his influence. Can't wait until the dummy grows up and I can start planning lineages with him ahh //w\\

I got several nice rosebuds <3

Also I forgot to mention it, but february 6th was my 6th DC anniversary! Time flies tongue.gif

I got a CB Gold and Blusang Lindwurm today c: Pretty proud, I don't have many rares!

*offers a high five* Catching a CB rare is a great feeling isn't it? biggrin.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/S4R8N

!!!!!! biggrin.gif Looks like random clicking got me somewhere!

Congrats! I have a sibling from several years ago, and that pairing is too good.

I managed to get a Radiant Angel from each variety of Pyralspite~

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

Hadrian (my one and only CB Gold) finally threw his first Gold baby! And it's out of his Sunsong Amphiptere mate! I'm delirious over here. wub.gif Edited by MindsEye

Hadrian (my one and only CB Gold) finally threw his first Gold baby! And it's out of his Sunsong Amphiptere mate! I'm delirious over here. wub.gif

Congratulations! That's a very eyeburning combo, but the gold in the sunsong looks like it is reflecting off the the gold dragon!

Hadrian (my one and only CB Gold) finally threw his first Gold baby! And it's out of his Sunsong Amphiptere mate! I'm delirious over here. wub.gif

Oh that is pretty! Congrats!

Congratulations! That's a very eyeburning combo, but the gold in the sunsong looks like it is reflecting off the the gold dragon!

Thank you! I'm thinking of it as 'flashy' lol! I love this pairing for exactly that reason: the gold highlights in her are a great compliment for him. Not to mention that the female Sunsong is easily one of my ten favorite sprites in the game.

Oh that is pretty! Congrats!

Thank you! smile.gif

Want to give a big shout out and thank you to Andalusian and waya81 for helping me out and getting the beautiful eggies that I was hoping to have. I will cherish each one with a load of love!

I just noticed I hit level 9 in the forum. ohmy.gif One more level, and I can make a custom title. I've apparently been very chatty over the holidays. xd.png

Scored a CB Silver! I actually clicked to another biome before really processing it, then skipped back and managed to snag it. Almost halfway done with my scroll goals for those guys now. ^^

Scored a CB Silver! I actually clicked to another biome before really processing it, then skipped back and managed to snag it. Almost halfway done with my scroll goals for those guys now. ^^

!!!!

So you were the one that snatched it from me!!!!

T_____T

Oh man, that is the best feeling! The heart racing, knowing you are going to miss it, then actually getting it! biggrin.gif I almost always catch my silvers that way. LOL. I skip them, then rush back to try to grab it.