sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

*unleashes victory roar* I just caught a Cheese in the cave! first one I ever caught on my own! YES! biggrin.gif

My little RA x GoN, Vahlok Lokzii (Guardian Angel in the Dragon Language) has officially gotten the most clicks on my scroll at 22! I wonder how high he'll go?

Edited by DovahInAhrkZoriik

With all my trades lined up, I merely need one more 2nd gen red from a Val '09 mommy to be able to breed two unrelated 5th gen checkers. (Unless I miscalculated...)

So I received a very special Valentine's Day surprise which I will gladly post when he grows up. wub.gif I'm so in awe right now, I can't even handle it. My scroll goals are basically complete.

This week I caught: cb Gold, cb Silver, cb Red Copper and 2 cb Green Coppers. Biomes are almost empty and it's much easier to hunt for rares happy.gif

I have over 10,000 on my scroll now!

Congrats (and welcome to the over 10,000 club smile.gif ). You're catching up rapidly.

I caught a chicken, paper, copper (brown), and Dino (green), all yesterday o.o still no silver... Trying to trade all of them away for one, but I think I'm going to end up gifting or APing them all except the paper

Edited by DovahInAhrkZoriik

My batch of eggs from the first part of the week are all grown up, so now I officially have at least one adult of all Valentine dragons now. happy.gif BRING ON THE 2015 ONES!

I just got my last arsani x grey - and I lucked out amd managed to trade for a sweetling from alt and grey! This valentines has been the best! biggrin.gif

I guess if I can't find a mate for him then she could work as a substitute. I used the lineage tool on Allure of Neglected Dragons and they looked pretty nice together.

I caught two CB hatchlings back to back with each other in the AP, thank you to whoever abandoned them!

Yay! Problem is, I'm not sure a pink sweetling will look good with a green mistletoe. But I'll probably keep it anyway.

I've seen a few pink Sweet x Mistletoe pairings, and it does look good - the soft green/pink works really well. smile.gif