sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Just caught a Yellow Dino and Black in the same biome (in the jungle), IN A ROW. What.

Two nebula, a tan ridgewing and a thunder grew up.

Got my first ever Magma-egg from the Volcano-biome. I'm so happy right now! They look so pretty! <3

Just caught a Gold egg in the ocean biome! I'm super happy about it because it's been ages since I even saw one last. c:

Just caught a Gold egg in the ocean biome! I'm super happy about it because it's been ages since I even saw one last. c:

Super-jealous! I only have a fake 2nd gen gold and a really messy one. Not even a hatchling. xd.png

Got a 2nd gen summer seasonal. 8>

I'm not sure when, but I got my 200 dragons trophy...I also got a CB Seasonal a day ago. *does a jig*

I'm not sure when, but I got my 200 dragons trophy...I also got a CB Seasonal a day ago. *does a jig*

Congratulations smile.gif

Hope you're on your way to getting a gold trophy!

Another tan ridgewing and crimson flare grew up. Caught a very nice silver tinsel.

Locked in a great IOU for some royal blues yesterday, my silver gendered properly (can't wait to breed him to his mate! :3) and I received a ND from a trade. Sai kycoot. ;A;

Rare DC fortunate Varekis is fortunate. xP

Happy happy happy!

My silver x purple stairstep finally made progress! I was stuck with purples for months! And finally got this beauty :- http://dragcave.net/lineage/YE7jZ

And my silver x tan ridgewing stairstep also surprised me! This pair has given me only two offspring - both silver fail. But they made me happy with this :- http://dragcave.net/lineage/kLIps

Love the code too!! xd.pngwub.gif

Edited by arlymaye

My first Neglected I own grew up and he's a darling, he guards over the eggs an hatchies on my scroll. http://dragcave.net/lineage/ENSQN

My silver x purple stairstep finally made progress! I was stuck with purples for months!

And my silver x tan ridgewing stairstep also surprised me!

Congrats to both of you!

~

http://dragcave.net/lineage/2KgJo

Found with 1 day 15 hours left. =o

The CB tan ridgewing I found on the AP hatched.

I've just received this lovely from a friend only a week after my own Silver bred its mate here. ^^ I am hoping and praying that they don't refuse. They look so wonderful together! I know with my breeding luck I'll likely never see an egg from them, but still. XD

Also, my 3EG Thunder x Royal blue checker pair finally made a Thunder egg.

EDIT: Oh, and I can't believe I forgot to mention this. A CB Tinsel owner promised me a 2G Stone Tinselfail. It's a dream come true, no matter how long it takes! Hoping I can catch a CB Gold/Silver to thank her with soon. :3

Edited by Chanilove

Got my first silver from the Metalweavers, my Silver Tinsel grew up, and my second Gold grew up too~ <3

Summoned my first GoN egg! I am so happy! It was only my fourth attempt.

Edited by cavygirl12

Caught another CB Gold just four days after the last one. XD I'll be gifting this one, too, though. I said I'd keep the next for myself, but there's a CB Tinsel owner out there who promised me something special for nothing. I can't help but glomp her. :x

Caught a CB Purple, and found a nice Ember on the AP.

Wrote an awesome description :3

The wind was cold and chilly that night as an elegant black form silently flew high above the alpine mountains, its features illuminated by the bright, crisp moonlight. The black dragon had done this for years, vanishing from his clan's camp on lonely trips that lasted for days or even weeks. Although many dragons thought the he had always been that way, some knew the old him. They remembered the gallant, handsome dragon that he used to be. They remembered his jokes, his lightheartedness. But then he turned cold, and none other than him knew why. None of them knew of his affection for a beautiful royal blue. Of how she rejected him, of how she never paid any attention to his yearning. Of how, with tears in his eyes, he took to the air and flew away. He was never the same after that. Always bitter, always resentful, always icy. Even meeting his mate, an equally pretty bluna, didnt bring back the old him. He would always be icy, serious, and emotion-less, and it would stay that way.

It's for one of my black dragons, Midnight Expedition, and about how he loved but was rejected by one of my royal blues, Gentle Moonlit Sky.

Does it look good? :3

Description looks awesome to me, beacker! :3

Incubate finally freed up on seven of my Red Dragons and I incubated all of my next generation in my breeding project!