sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I finally managed to successfully breed each of the three Avatar Dragons. Thus, unless someone decides to be a jerk and view-bomb the little egg to death, my scroll is complete until the next release.

(Unless you count the Zombie dragon, but I'll have to wait until Halloween to make another attempt. Maybe the fourth time will be the charm?)

Just got some bAit from the AP... The code matches it perfectly! <3

Also, my Imperial and Fever finally gave me This! After she hatches and grows up, we'll be moving onto 5th Gen!

Woop, it worked! I figure this breed is far more appropriate for a politician! *evilgrin* /oooooo politics

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Just caught my second AP silver this week! I can't believe people would abandon these?!?!

Do eggs from burnt scrolls get sent to the AP, perchance?

Do eggs from burnt scrolls get sent to the AP, perchance?

I doubt it. People often breed nice things for the AP, so that's likely why there was a Silver in there. smile.gif

The two CB Golds I needed not to refuse each other indeed did not. They didn't give me an egg, but hey.

Ehm OK I was basically unlocked since I was away from my scroll for a long weekend and came back to get

this nice coded CB as a gift (Thanks again Lagie)

and then decided to breed a bit...

Basically finished for now since I need to wait for Capaldi before deciding on the next stage (well and my kills need to return for the finished look).

If she refuses him I might get a bit cross.

Her & him make a nice pair.

He'll be pretty once he grows up.

And so will he.

After the gift hatched I bred this.

I feel a bit ashamed really for my shiny luck this week (also if you are interested in any of the shiny stairs shoot me a pm, I'm not hell bound on keeping them).

Edited by herk

Got my Gold trophy just now when he grew. c:

Hope whoever finds this in the AP appreciates it.

Edited by Miral

Thankfully He gendered and colored correctly when I was away

And she gendered/grew up with no problem. Now to bred her a mate

I just found someone to do a bloodswap for a holiday checker lineage. After Christmas, someone else and I will breed 5th gens without any inbreeding. smile.gif

(Since the 4th gens for keepins will still need to be bred, I used full siblings of both parents for this preview.)

Edited by olympe

Bred this! wub.gifwub.gif

EDIT:

I just found someone to do a bloodswap for a holiday checker lineage. After Christmas, someone else and I will breed 5th gens without any inbreeding. smile.gif

(Since the 4th gens for keepins will still need to be bred, I used full siblings of both parents for this preview.)

Awesome, super congrats! wink.giflaugh.gif

Edited by Windy

I grabbed my second cheese dragon, and the first one I caught my myself.

The one I had was either a trade or a gift, and I had a computer that was really slow. I don't know how to do the link thing.

I only have to raise 38 dragons to get my Gold trophy and I have 17 of those already.

But hey, I have 479 dragons...