sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Finally! This girl and this guy finally bred a Gold!! The first Gold I bred myself (plus it's also a Thuwed). biggrin.gif

user posted image

Edit:

And just now I caught my first CB Copper from the Forest! I expected someone else to have grabbed it because I got distracted with the Purple beside it.

Edited by Pixel.G

Congrats Dimar, that's great!

I just got my silver trophy! I'd been checking the past 24 hours when my last 3 dragons would grow up so I'd hit the 200 dragons mark biggrin.gif

I'm so happy, only one more trophy to conquer biggrin.gif

That's indeed a cool lineage!

I just caught a leetle tree! biggrin.gif

It turns out that the vampire egg I snagged from the AP page has both The Original Midas Dorkface and a Thuwed pairing in it's lineages. Normally I don't care about lineages, but I'm tickled pink by this.

Edit: Vampire bites do count as the lineage, right?

Edited by Fortis

Caught my first ever CB gold today and also had a successful summon! August in general has been a very lucky month for me in terms of catching CB rares. My first being in Aug 25, 2008 and I hadn't caught anything particularly rare again until this month. :)

Two lovely people sent me random Birthday gifts today. I was able to trade for the PB Golds I needed that would have my birthday somewhere in there stats, as well as breeding a PB silver. Also caught 2 CB Vampire eggs in the AP so that they will hatch today, a CB summer, and a messy vine egg that Alted so can freeze it.

A pretty nice birthday on DC

Got my first GoN on the third try.

Unfortunately, this also means that it's taking up one less egg spot for summers. At least I have one! biggrin.gif

I caught my second Paper, so now I can have the cute little hatchling sprite on my scroll. smile.gif

I just got my second GoN about a month after the first. Considering how long it took to get the first one, I wasn't even imagining it would work this time. Now watch the third take over a year....

And I've joined the ranks of people that are superstitious about using a male Ice for the summon. unsure.gif It's worked both times; I used to always use a Magma because that's first on my scroll.

I've also had a flurry of successful trading the past two weeks, and I'm very cheerful about the shinies and papers that have migrated to my scroll as a result. biggrin.gif

A certain pair I've been breeding for a while finally produced a Gold! It's my 3rd self-bred Gold. (The other two from different pairs) wub.gif

Once they breed more, I'll surely be gifting out some. c;

Now if only the dragons for my lineage project would cooperate...

So that Nebula x Gold pair from which I've been trying to get a Nebula and that kept producing nothing at all (even with fertility) has still not given me a Nebula today. But I'm not complaining about the Gold they bred instead. biggrin.gif

Edited by Confused Cat

Successfully locked someone (and myself, temporarily) with just 2G metals from mints.

Quite a pleasing outcome from breedings.

Edited by FortyTwo