sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

After many many breeding attempts, I finally got a white out of this pair for my lineage project. Can finally move forward!

After many many breeding attempts, I finally got a white out of this pair for my lineage project. Can finally move forward!

Wow, congrats! I bet that was a glorious feeling to finally see the white egg, lol

Just noticed my scroll reached 6k dragons.

Congrats smile.gif

Caught a CB thunder and a CB tan ridgewing on the AP.

Onto the 5th Gen! <3 (I don't care how inbred it is, this is a fun line)

Something about inbred lineages like that make me love them so much... I don't know why... I don't care... I just do.

I've got lots to be happy about tonight.

I now have twenty four red dragons. biggrin.gif

I am completing an IOU that includes 5 falconiform hatchlings and I have all the eggs.

now for the Undines...

And....

I GOT MY GOLD TROPHY

Edited by sbowen

I have two great things.

Rhapsody finally bred a shiny from Guardian of Nature after a 3 month dull spell. Which makes this the second shimmer egg in 6 months. Now I get to go back to breeding to that same nebula again! oh joy

aannddd

I received news that I'm now first in line for an egg from Cassy! biggrin.gif We've had this swap worked out since before we even received our prizes, so you can imagine how excited I am about this.

Summoned my second GON today! And I caught a CB Brown Copper (the last copper I needed for my scroll goals) when I wasn't even "trying"! I was only looking for a CB red biggrin.gif

I've missed a ton of gold eggs these past few weeks, which is totally annoying, but then someone awesome just gifted me one with a lineage that I think is cool. wub.gif Halloween dragons are my favorite. xd.png

I'm really happy that my Silver/Water Walker project is finally seeing some shiny progress at last. smile.gifThe latest addition - only need one more 3G shiny and I can start working on the next generation. \o/