sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Haha! xd.png

I caught a CB Pebble in the AP. smile.gif (Don't laugh, it's harder than it sounds! D: )

Actually, you'd be surprised how long I tried to catch a CB spotted greenwing.

I caught a CB Pebble in the AP. smile.gif (Don't laugh, it's harder than it sounds! D: )

I know! They've kinda turned rarish there, didn't they?

Well done, SockPuppet Strangler laugh.gif

Congrats, Kasumi! smile.gif

I'm happy to announce that this carefully bred guy did *not* refuse this lady - they didn't produce an egg, but I was rather scared of another refusal! xd.png

Came back after a several months of unplanned hiatus and gave one of my Ice dragons a look and thought, 'Eh, let's have one more try.'

MY FIRST GoN EGG!! http://dragcave.net/lineage/Hp9ff

Yay! Grats!

Omg. I almost pooped myself when I refreshed my page after not clicking on it the first time, and I thought I lost my chance..but I FINALLY got this!! :

https://dragcave.net/view/tK05d

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited! You have no idea! Lol. Wish I could name it. :T

So today, in addition to moving into my first ever college dorm, I summoned my 3rd GoN egg!!! Certainly a day to remember, thanks Dragon Cave. happy.gif

Caught yet another ice xd.png

So this one will be put up in a trade once I'm back home. I seriously don't get how easy Ices seem to catch for me haha.

Congratulations all around! <3

I FINALLY SUMMONED MY THIRD GON. Thank goodness. D':

Congrats! Seems lots of people are lucky with gons at the moment!

I got on the Thuwed breeding list biggrin.gif And this time, I made sure to pick a pairing. I've done random egg the past two times I got on it, and always got pygmys!

I got on the Thuwed breeding list biggrin.gif And this time, I made sure to pick a pairing. I've done random egg the past two times I got on it, and always got pygmys!

Thanks to this post I managed to get on as well biggrin.gif

Thanks

Thanks to this post I managed to get on as well biggrin.gif

Thanks

I'm on too! xd.png

Edited by Myra the Sark

Got my Thuwed egg! biggrin.gif And got on the list again. Glad I checked my PC before going to bed (and that my Black Tea hatchie grew up just in time!) smile.gif

i FINALLY am down to the last egg in my lineage project. Two months of frustration, refusals and re-breeding and all I need is for this last egg to hatch, gender and be named.

Another Undine hatched yellow.