sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

That Undine x Brute checker is looking really nice, Esmeia!

I finally caught a CB Gold from the Mountains.

Still no CB Silver for me, but I did catch my very first CB Copper.. TWO of them! biggrin.gif

Plus, my recent leetle tree catch on my scroll AND helped catch my hubby one!

Still no CB Silver for me, but I did catch my very first CB Copper.. TWO of them! biggrin.gif

Plus, my recent leetle tree catch on my scroll AND helped catch my hubby one!

Sounds like you're having a field day! Congrats!

I bred my first Vine, and its a 2G PB Alt! smile.gif

My first alt Vine! So happy! xd.png

And my stubborn Magi x Water pair finally produced a Shallow Water smile.gif

It seems quite a shimmer day, I saw 2 golden wyverns in the alpine next to each other, but didn't really feel like clicking either.

Now with the new drop there was one again. I figured I'd let someone else take it, hopped over the desert, went back to alpine to see what was there and no one even bothered to take it haha. More golden wyverns are always nice! biggrin.gif

I also was gifted a pretty gold dragon from Wortgewaltig wub.gif

Bred my own 3Gen Magma!

Caught a Low-Time CB Magma in the AP!

And I caught a CB Golden Wyvern in the AP!

Edited by Drinking_Water

Just bred this as a mate for this guy. I must admit that the code amuses me greatly: Ei is the German word for egg - and "egg 4 U" does sum it up pretty succinctly. biggrin.gif Got a nice mate (4th gen male silver x female black checker) for one of my yules (4th gen yule x black checker).

Oh, and I sent a lot of uncles/aunts/great-uncles/great-aunts as well as a cousin of my Avatars (see above) to the AP. Happy catching! smile.gif

Edited by olympe

Caught a CB Red Copper and traded a CB Silver for 2 White eggs 2nd gen. from Spriter Alt SW. So Pretty <3 I wish could get more Spriter Alt babies xd.png

Finally! This girl and this guy finally bred a Gold!! The first Gold I bred myself (plus it's also a Thuwed). biggrin.gif

user posted image

Edit:

And just now I caught my first CB Copper from the Forest! I expected someone else to have grabbed it because I got distracted with the Purple beside it.

Edited by Pixel.G

Congrats Dimar, that's great!

I just got my silver trophy! I'd been checking the past 24 hours when my last 3 dragons would grow up so I'd hit the 200 dragons mark biggrin.gif

I'm so happy, only one more trophy to conquer biggrin.gif