sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

...well, so much for grabbing a balloon tonight. xd.png

I need some prayers that this will alt.

I'm crossing my fingers for ya! It will be amazing if it does.

I just discovered that I only have to get 19/20(I don't know if Leetle Trees count on scrolls or not) more dragons before I have enough for a Gold Trophy. After I raise 36, I'm good to grab more eggs.

Yes! The hatchling gendered correctly! I am up to 8 generations on my nighttime only blood line. 8th gen Got to name a few dragons in there, but I am so pleased. Two more generations to my goal. Then I got to figure out where to go from there. |D

I missed a CB gold because I was overburdened with AP eggs. However, I later got two magmas, one paper and a silver from the cave. Funny thing is that this silver has "cat" in its code, too. biggrin.gif

ETA: Also got a chicken - and am locked again. xd.png

Edited by olympe

Successfully traded for the prize I wanted.

And happily locked with CB Metals.

Edited by Miral

Bred a Gold and a Lumina. Really happy about this. Even though the egg was a Lumina, I really wanted them not to refuse. My Gold was a catch of the departures board and I got the Lumina to get him a mate to carry on the lineage.

Not going to link the egg, though. Planning to gift it away.

I got a chicken with an amazing code biggrin.gif

Ha, that's a great code.

Managed to catch a brown copper. Even if Red and Green Coppers are better for trading, going to try to get a few hatchlings for it.

Edit: Found someone who gave me an IOU for 15 assorted hatchlings and has already sent 7 of them.

Edited by sbowen