sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Saw an Avatar of Change in the AP. Flail-clicked anywhere BUT the egg... Finally clicked, all ready to be disappointed... And I got it!

Congrats on all your beautiful eggs, everyone!

I just summoned my first Guardian of Nature! It only took like months of constant summoning.

Caught a CB Female Black hatchie in the ap, I refreshed over it twice and somehow still got it blink.gif

Congrats everyone!

Randomly looked at the clock and saw it was 1 minute until the 5min mark. Decided to go refresh the cave. Picked up a CB Silver. blink.gif

Edited by s0r0k4

Finally finished sorting my dragons after leaving them messy for months xd.png.

Had 4 eggs, 2 on ER and 2 around 5 days. Quaked them, two eggs were unaffected, and two hatched biggrin.gif (one of the ER and one of the 5 days)

Now have 9600 dragons (only 400 more to go to 10,000).

My last bred undine hatched yellow, and I managed to gift many eggs to both my sister and some other users! smile.gif

Caught a cheese hatchling from the AP. Was shocked to actually catch it.

Came up with some names for my water dragons and my Undine grew up.

*sighs in relief*

Finally, this lovely guy gendered, and gendered right. Even if he was influenced I was still scared it might fail. tongue.gif

Now I really hope he won't refuse his future mate especially since she's my only CB female.

Also, one more gen. to go until I complete my lineage project! But I'll probably try to make it even longer. smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/KGG8R

Oh and congrats everyone! uvu

Edited by Pixel.G