sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

ohmy.gif I just picked up a caveborn Thunder Dragon. I clicked over it before the description registered in my brain, went back and grabbed it. Now I can influence to have a pair and breed ones to release to other lucky users <3

I caught my first CB Blusang! I was so surprised I managed to click it-- I swear I stared at it for a good ten seconds before reacting. Got her fogged for a bit, but I'm just so happy!

Congrats to everyone who's gotten strokes of luck, or who've accomplished goals they've always wanted! And if you haven't, well, tomorrow's another day!

Edited by RinniGold

They liked each other biggrin.gif

The egg will show in the AP in a few days, if anyone here catch it please take care of it.

Just caught a CB Ice. Stared at it for a looooong moment, because I didn't believe my eyes. Can't believe I caught it. My first CB Ice! *snuggles egg*

Congrats to everyone else!

It would take too long to get a prize out of it she said, prepare to wait a lot she said. e_e

http://dragcave.net/lineage/SQwy6

Okay okay, I realized she was right, I just got lucky lol. It'll most likely breed really, really bad for me and never produce a shimmer. q_q

It would take too long to get a prize out of it she said, prepare to wait a lot she said. e_e

http://dragcave.net/lineage/SQwy6

Okay okay, I realized she was right, I just got lucky lol. It'll most likely breed really, really bad for me and never produce a shimmer. q_q

Hidden hon is it a pretty pairing? biggrin.gif

Hidden hon is it a pretty pairing? biggrin.gif

2g Bronze Shimmer x Fever. It got sick RIGHT after I posted sad.gif And I didn't get a chance to edit before your post because I went right to messaging someone. xd.png

Aw no! Sorry sick already but AWESOME!!! That is some super luck for that pairing, fingers crossed your little one produces many shinies smile.gif

Caught a Cheese and another green Dino, but will be gifting that!

Some of my dragons finally cooperated for me, so I bred three things for people who've been waiting. xd.png