sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I froze a messy Spring, a Gold and a Silver. biggrin.gif

EDIT: And I just caught a CB Blusang. Wow, what a lucky day! happy.gif

Edited by Windy

Congrats on all the beautiful lineages and catches everyone!

The pretty checker silver x blusang that caught AP gendered correctly (miracle as forgot to influence so yay!)

Didn't even realize I was over 5,000 dragons, 5, 130 to be exact. Seems like just yesterday I joined. smile.gif

Officially at 467 metallic golds in the army. Feeling good, getting back the flow.

Was in the forest, saw a Spring just as I switched to desert, noticed a nebula just as I switched back to the forest, flailed and ran back to the desert and...GOT THE NEBULA. biggrin.gif

Missed the Spring but that's all right. laugh.gif

EDIT: And....then I catch another Nebula. biggrin.gif

*snuggles her new eggs*

Edited by MoonShark

I've gotten 6 mates for holidays within the past two days from some very kind people. <3 Also, I finally remembered to breed this, so that I can make a beautiful Gen4.

Just caught a CB silver at the top of the hour! I have now officially been able to catch 1 CB gold, and 1 CB Silver. Not to mention, I've been catching a bunch of CB coppers recently.

Yay, eggs hatched!

For my birthday (last week) I was gifted a CB gold hatchling, CB copper, and some CB guardian hatchlings. And the day before I was gifted a CB dragon with my handle in the code (http://dragcave.net/lineage/AYtAk). biggrin.gif

Woohoo!!! I just got my silver trophy and a leetle tree all in one night! YES!! And it's the tree I wanted... spring.

Woohoo!!! I just got my silver trophy and a leetle tree all in one night! YES!! And it's the tree I wanted... spring.

Congrats! And FYI, everybody's trees are the same. They change their leaves with the seasons, so at the moment they're all spring. :3

~Oh hey, 3000th post. Congrats to me.

Congrats! And FYI, everybody's trees are the same. They change their leaves with the seasons, so at the moment they're all spring. :3

~Oh hey, 3000th post. Congrats to me.

Oh sweet! That's even better! xd.png

She gendered right without any help from me. biggrin.gif I now have a pair! *prays to the dragon gods they don't refuse*

Congratulations to everyone else. biggrin.gif

She gendered right without any help from me. biggrin.gif I now have a pair! *prays to the dragon gods they don't refuse*

Congratulations to everyone else. biggrin.gif

Congrats MoonShark on hatching a right gendered ridgewing smile.gif

Managed to find 6 gifts to give to special people today and hope to find more. Was gifted a lovely 2nd gen prizefail nebula and can't wait to see if alts or not smile.gif

Congrats all to wonderful eggs and hatchlings!

Now that it's gone back to it's proper home, I can finally say that I managed to grab a 2G Shimmer out of the AP. Best catch ever, by far. xd.png

Now that it's gone back to it's proper home, I can finally say that I managed to grab a 2G Shimmer out of the AP. Best catch ever, by far. xd.png

Wow!! Lucky!! biggrin.gif

Congrats!