sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Arula-- what a beautiful checkerboard!

I'm excited because I've achieved my goal of being totally locked with ices, 7 eggs and 14 hatchlings, resulting in this epic incubator shot:

user posted image

biggrin.gif

Locked myself with another CB Pillow xd.png My Pillow (and White) army(ies) are getting bigger and bigger! xd.png

Wow, this line is simply unbelievable! ohmy.gif

I bred my cb gold with a black hoping for a black and I got a gold.

I bred that gold with a black mate hoping they would like each other and, at the first try, I had a gold.

Now I just bred for the first time that 3rd gen gold with a black mate.

Guess what they did? tongue.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/A8nxT

well, I went and updated my 'wishlist' thread

WHEW

that was harder than I thought it would be LOL

simply added images and got rid of a bunch of text like the stuff I received since starting it which was scratched out and in light color at bottom of post.

Today is a very lucky day: my 2nd gen Shimmer bred true again. laugh.gif Also, I bred this RC x Heartseeker checker. wub.gif

Recently got my first gold Shimmer. Needless to say, I'm not an avid prize collector, but it's nice to have one in terms of scroll completion. ^^

Congrats, that lineage will look amazing! ohmy.gif

My CB Magma hatched.

I think so too! laugh.gif

Sent about 400 mint eggs to the AP today seeing as it's St. Patrick's Day. smile.gif That took some doing!

I've been collecting Vine Eggs/Black Eggs day upon day, and I've finally gotten an Alt today, Happy St. Patrick's Day, everyone! (Has a good lineage too! x3)

I FINALLY GOT MY LEGENDARIES TO SUMMON SUCCESSFULLY!!!!! Do you have any idea how long I've been trying its been years.

This on top of finding an egg I can use for a supernatural lineage, and getting a gold from my radiant angel last week - this is winning.

The Rhapsody progeny is finally making some progress!

http://dragcave.net/progeny/MUSIC

(please dont click any growing eggs or hatchlings - I know for fact PonyTales has already had some trouble with egg sickness :c)

And congrats everyone on your successes! May there be many more!

Edited by Kojayo55