sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Thanks. smile.gif I mainly hunt the AP and have caught quite a few rares/uncommons there over the years (including 2 CB silvers).

Woah! I hunt pretty often there, I've caught few nice shimmers/tinsels and stuff with holidays! But never Cb rares.

I've just caught a seasonal spring, was pretty confused seeing it in forest! haha

Now have a Green Dino and 3 CB Spring eggs <3. I wish I had more egg slots i want more CB Springs xd.png

@shovedtbh

that arrow tinsel <3 arrows are too few!

bred a 2G gold from female terrae earlier~ and traded for a CB green copper.

I finally caught my own metallic!! A CB Silver!!! I'm sooooo excited, I've been wanting to catch one of those since I started in 2009! (I have not always played frequently... so.. my "time" is a lot shorter than that!)

I finally caught my own metallic!! A CB Silver!!! I'm sooooo excited, I've been wanting to catch one of those since I started in 2009! (I have not always played frequently... so.. my "time" is a lot shorter than that!)

Congratulations! I'm happy for you. smile.gif

Today was the best day I've ever had on dragon cave. I just caught not one, but two gold dragons on the AP (felt kind of greedy getting them both but I was so excited and surprised!) I got all 3 shimmerscales in a really good trade and I now have the silver trophy. Yay!

Just bred a 2nd gen alt black xd.png

Funny, I just received a 2g PB alt hatchling. wink.gif

^basically my congrats ~

Bred this aromatic Black Tea, this pretty Stripe, and maybe they'll do this. biggrin.gif

Edited by prpldrgnfr

my rosebud x balloon checker finally made an egg and it's STUNNING. i'm seriously surprised at how well this pairing works.. i've never really liked balloons before!

this egg will go to the AP now since i only want a rosebud baby from them next valentines.

My lock is perfect now *hugs 21 pink hatchlings* biggrin.gif

zOMG, so pink and... You're hatchie-locked! Congrats! laugh.gif

After refreshing 30 seconds in the Volcano, I got a Cheese!!!!!! biggrin.gif

Lots of lovelies congrats to all! I have just caught a cb green copper which is fabby smile.gif

My scroll has my CB Silver, and 4 CB Nebulas!

This is by far the best haul I've ever got from the Cave. I find the Nebulas really hard to find!

smile.gif