sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I bred my first Soulpeace <3 Pretty excited...I've been away for a long time, so it's the little things that excite me, lol

Nabbed two CB Springs to complete my goals for them, got 2 2G PB Green stripes in a trade, and tried to breed a 3G moonstone from a moonstone x silver checker as a mate for my silver, but they bred another SILVER. rolleyes.gif I also barely missed a CB red copper today.

Congrats everyone else!

I know right xd.png that spriter's alt is super pretty. Grats on all wonderful catches and lineages everyone smile.gif Caught a lovely tinsel x balloon lineage in AP (thank you so much Thuban!)

Speaking of magic, found a little gold magic a few minutes ago.. biggrin.gifhttp://dragcave.net/lineage/om4GR

It's lineage isn't great, but I don't have many gold dragons so I'm happy. :3 I scrambled while trying to click it and wasted a precious second or two so I thought I wouldn't get it, but I did.

Speaking of magic, found a little gold magic a few minutes ago.. biggrin.gifhttp://dragcave.net/lineage/om4GR

It's lineage isn't great, but I don't have many gold dragons so I'm happy. :3 I scrambled while trying to click it and wasted a precious second or two so I thought I wouldn't get it, but I did.

Omg, I love the CB gold's code. xd.png Congrats on finding a neat stairstep gold though! smile.gif

Omg, I love the CB gold's code. xd.png Congrats on finding a neat stairstep gold though! smile.gif

Thank you! I'm wondering how I should continue it though (if I ever get around to it xd.png). Yup, loving the code too. I'm thinking of giving it some variant of 'Omega' for a name.

Nice Dorkface smile.gif

Just got done naming all my PB Whites/CB Whites as well as keeping track of who was bred and who hasn't. Tedious long work. laugh.gif

I didn't even know they still bred it. D:

Well, you do now. wink.gif

Also, congrats to everyone! I managed to get a CB pair of Brown Coppers - just Green left now and I'll have the full set.

Grats! I'm...kinda stunned, I caught a vampire egg <3 My first. Also got a CB Ice and Thunder today, too. Feels like a lucky day!

Oh, AND an AP Golden Tinsel.

Edited by Katzyn

7,719 named. I wish we could name our tree.

With my new hatchies added into the count I now have 490 vampires on scroll. The army continues to grow apace. But as I was told the record holder (if I'm correct) has 780 so I have many miles (and bites) to go. laugh.gif