sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Waaaaah! At LAST! ohmy.gif I've bred about 90 Waterwalkers from my six 2G Silver x Waterwalker pairs to get that egg! (And I need three more like it... *sigh*)

Really really well done on all the bred eggs and catches, special well dones for leetle trees and summonses! biggrin.gif

Completed fair amount of common scroll goals this week, they gendered properly and also traded for a gold x winter magi needed smile.gif

Finished scroll goals for brutes and fevers <3

I've got 20 CB now of each, so I'm good for scroll goals too. smile.gif

Hatched my second Alt Black yesterday. biggrin.gif And it's the sitting sprite too, while the first one was the curled sprite. Hoping it genders male so I can have both adult sprites too.

Recently got my first gold Shimmer. Needless to say, I'm not an avid prize collector, but it's nice to have one in terms of scroll completion. ^^

Because people are awesome I received not one but two PMs in response to this post, offering to gift bronze Shimmers. (Thanks again!)

Bred two 3G Shimmers I needed for IOUs.  Also bred a pretty EG 4G Shimmer and caught a CB red Copper and a CB Black with an interesting codesmile.gif

Wow, that Shimmer is so beautiful! *drools* ohmy.gif

My CB Dorsal hatched and my Vine gendered correctly. ^^

I've got 20 CB now of each, so I'm good for scroll goals too.  smile.gif

Congrats smile.gif

I've got my 40 or so of each now for my goals (not all are CB though) so my goals are finished too

Edited by rubyshoes

Just caught a CB gold *hugs my egg* <3 not had one of these for a while, though I used to regularly breed golds in old cave days

Well, I missed a CB gold and copper today but... I just caught my first ever Chicken! biggrin.gif

Also bred a pretty EG 4G Shimmer

Amazon, if you are looking for a mate I can breed you Moonstone with lineage like this smile.gif

Anyway, I caught cb Moonstone with funny code. I influenced it female and really really hope she will like her future mate *giggles*

I've had a very good day.

Traded for a lot of stuff I really wanted, including 3g shimmers and cb metals. biggrin.gif

Super happy as my cb common goals keeps nudging down, it is hubby and mine wedding anniversary today and got this little one:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/jaLsH

(Don't worry Eri and The Grox not collecting them wink.gif) Hopefully a partner for a tricky but beautiful valentine

Awesome catches and trades everyone, Alliana those codes are killing me xd.png

Edited by lilacamy931

Doot doot doo... hmm, what's this? Don't believe I've ever seen this description in cave. Reddish shine, huh. Maybe it's a new egg? Nah, we just had a release.

Wellp. Guess I'll click on it. Oh hey, it's a Copper egg.

Nice.

(Don't worry Eri and The Grox not collecting them wink.gif)

Well if you were, I don't think I'd have to worry about it for awhile. It'd take quite a bit to catch up to my 72 wink.gif

Caught a few more CB Winters. I think I'm nearing 90 total.

Well if you were, I don't think I'd have to worry about it for awhile. It'd take quite a bit to catch up to my 72 wink.gif

Caught a few more CB Winters. I think I'm nearing 90 total.

laugh.gif My total of... 4 - wonder how quickly you can reach 100?

Caught some cb winters in AP page smile.gif