sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Hatched an alt black with the perfect lineage for freezing. Now I just have to hope that it genders right--it was an ER catch from the AP and I didn't have time to influence. Please be a boy, little one, ok?

Got on the Thuwed list lol. Stared at it for a few seconds and then hit 'any egg'. Again . >.< so bad at choosing an egg before I click...probably get another pygmy T.T third times a charm for that...

Aw well the pair I am on for produced an egg and not on my scroll so hopefully one step closer to being 1st spot smile.gif

Holy chirp I've just signed up for a Thuwed.

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUUUU!!!!! I signed up for a second gen thuwed!! This is such a great day!! biggrin.gif

Eeeeee I got on the Thuwed list too! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif Just went with "any egg", both because that's quicker and I genuinely don't mind.

Thanks for the alert, Light Concorde!

Got on the thuwed list! I chose a mint egg~

I got on the Thuwed list too!! My first time!!!! biggrin.gif

I added myself to the Ember x Black Marrow list biggrin.gif haha I'm so excited!! xd.png

Edited by LumosSeeker148

I don't care what anyone says -- I think she's glorious. smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/CpDoa

Bred a successful offspring with her and her mate ... now I just need to wait for them to produce a gold.

Agree. She's beautiful. Congrats.

The last time I got an alt vine was back in april of 2012, and the only three I own are male. But today I've finally got a female alt, and second gen too! Let's hope my luck continues so that I can get a female alt for freezing to finish the set. biggrin.gif

I don't care what anyone says -- I think she's glorious. smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/CpDoa

Bred a successful offspring with her and her mate ... now I just need to wait for them to produce a gold.

That's an awesome lineage! biggrin.gif Congrats!

Rhapsody's progeny gained one more third gen shiny. Whew, finally making some progress.

Expanddd, be famous, my pretty.. *evil laughter*

Got on the Thuwed list last night, for a Royal Crimson egg.

Finally caught another CB TAN Ridgewing biggrin.gif with an amazing all capital letter and Z code

BDAZE wub.gif

Edited by J'Adore Julez