sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I must finally show this and have a bit of a Squee!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/1NPtg

Edit: ohh! Light Concorde - congrats so much - absolutely beautiful

Congrats Amy! That's beautiful!

Awww they look so nice together.

Speaking of alts, this baby arrived yesterday<3 I'm still squeeing like a little kid, lol. http://dragcave.net/lineage/YMdoW

Yep, I'll be doing:

http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...en=2&mate=dCZ9O x http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...en=2&mate=yyh8K biggrin.gif

Congrats to you as well!

Thanks FortyTwo *hugs* - always love seeing the alt lineages and plans for them biggrin.gif congrats on gorgeous solstice alts as always tongue.gif

You were supposed to be a Nebula. Ah well, it's been almost exactly a year since I last kept a self-bred 2G Shimmer, so I don't feel bad about keeping this one! rolleyes.gif

Also caught some new release eggs and hatchies and a CB Blacktip with a nice code from the AP.

You were supposed to be a Nebula. Ah well, it's been almost exactly a year since I last kept a self-bred 2G Shimmer, so I don't feel bad about keeping this one! rolleyes.gif

Also caught some new release eggs and hatchies and a CB Blacktip with a nice code from the AP.

Aw be nice to Luckiest Catch biggrin.gif I am sure she will give plenty of fails shortly wink.gif And of course if you ever need a donor home for unwanted shinies tongue.gif

I have been having a fab time with AP gaining some CBs to complete wishlist, fingers crossed they will gender now as influenced. I was especially surprised to see new release hatchies (didnt catch) but catch a new release low time egg!

Aw be nice to Luckiest Catch biggrin.gif I am sure she will give plenty of fails shortly wink.gif And of course if you ever need a donor home for unwanted shinies tongue.gif

I have been having a fab time with AP gaining some CBs to complete wishlist, fingers crossed they will gender now as influenced. I was especially surprised to see new release hatchies (didnt catch) but catch a new release low time egg!

tongue.gif

She's a contrary beast; does her level best to do the exact opposite of what I *need* her to do. Ah, dragons....

Those mischievous nebulas. xd.png Thank you for trying!

Congrats Evolette on shiny new baby, that pairing works really well. Congrats all on some gorgeous eggs and hatchlings smile.gif

Caught plenty of lovely new dragons -- now the proud owner of 2 pairs of Brutes and 4 pairs of Fever Wyverns on my scroll, plus I made some nice trades with other hatchies to get 3 gorgeous new Shimmers for my collection, and two mates for my holiday dragons. Yay!!

*pets the new dragons*

Just got hold of a leetle tree. I may or may not have squeed when the "get code" page came up!

Just got hold of a leetle tree. I may or may not have squeed when the "get code" page came up!

Oh, excellent! Congratulations!!!

I know that feeling. Let out a squee of my own when I nabbed mine~

I got glomped with this beautiful little egg~ I cannot wait to make some more glomping babies with it~

xd.png, my prize is going down that route too. Who can refuse CB metals? And how many lumina fails are there in the world?

I found out tj's real name is: THEODORE J. LIPSCOMB and he does not look like the dragon raising, super intelligent, super buff artist that I imagined -.-