sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I got a Leetle Tree!!!

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I seriously can't believe how happy I got over some tiny bundle of pixels. And this was not even ten minutes after I had a moan in the "Stupid things..." thread about missing a couple of Dinos. "Win some, lose some" right enough! biggrin.gif

3 brute and 3 fever eggs hatched and I caught two more eggs of each.

You can in the main thread. smile.gif

I know but I'd like to wait for my own dragons to grow up. Curiosity is killing me. xd.png

Today, I bred this gold and this silver. I also bred two silvers to the AP. I never had this much luck with metals. biggrin.gif

Oh someone was nice enough to trade me a green dino I'm so happy ;w; Its code is cute too if you think about it ifxL8 (I fix late) xd.png

15 people that were in the Alpine were somehow slower than me (which is rather unusual, ESPECIALLY for rares or really uncommons,) and I got a Cheese!! =O My first self-caught cheese, too (and I thought my click for it was already too late)! ='3 So happy!

Just caught a paper after coming back to the forest to see if it was still there. I can't wait to gift it! wub.gif

Finally have 8300 dragons.

Traded my cb green copper for a CB silver! Good thing I couldn't care less about coppers that aren't orange.

Edited by thomasgold19

At last! I can finally build a mate for this girl! I have no shortage of 2nd gen tan ridgies, it was getting the blusang that was hard...

My 2nd Gen. Silver Shimmer has arrived! Fogged, but all mine still! x3

I'm really pleased to have gotten it for a 2nd Gen. Black alt ( my CB Blacks LOVE alting ) but I will definitely be sending her more alts - it's only fair!

4 Brutes and 3 fevers grew up.

Yessss! I had metallic breeding luck today, but this is the pairing I'm really excited to have gotten. Good boy Ox. wub.gif

At last! I can finally build a mate for this girl! I have no shortage of 2nd gen tan ridgies, it was getting the blusang that was hard...

Oh wow, that is a surprisingly pretty combo! happy.gif Congrats to you and everyone else too!

I've had a lot of awesome help lately in collecting 3-5 Gen checkers and getting my babies to gender correctly. I even managed to fulfill half of a 4 egg IOU today. I'll be so stoked when I get my blusang back all influenced up and all my eggs/hatchlings grow up so I can finish IOUs, build up my BSA army a little more and then put those new lineages to work! biggrin.gif