sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

7 new eggs hatched, 6 more caught.

So I bred both of these blink.gif

Aggghshshekabj those are absolutely beautiful! If one goes missing, I certainly don't know what happened to it... rolleyes.gif Seriously, though, congrats!

Yay, I got my second gen Thuwed! happy.gif It's a Tri-Horn from the Tri-Horn x Ice pairing. wub.gif I'm so happy right now!

after some dedication ... and trying to remember to do it... I just got my Magicarp badge! (at least I'm proud of it)

I caught 4 Daydreams and left them uninfluenced. The gendered perferctly: 2 males, 2 females ^^

Also got my first Silver today!

the second Copper I've ever seen in the Cave and I caught it

Discovery of the day: I own a 2nd gen Bright Pink and I never noticed it! xd.png For some reason I always thought my two non-CBs were messy and I didn't bother to take a look at their lineages... Well, I just renamed it (it had a crappy "booo messy dragon"-name before) and bred a mate for it, so I'll be able to do beautiful Bright Pink x Black checkers soon. Yay! ^__^

Aw congrats all on some awesome lineages and great catches! My new eggs hatched tongue.gif

Literally weeps for joy her most stubborn tinsel bred 2 shinies in a row, there may be a drought now but finally things moving!

And caught this beauty AP: http://dragcave.net/lineage/9m7zj - thanks Erica8798 who bred this originally

Edited by lilacamy931

Hatched a 2nd-gen PB curled alt from the AP. Now to see if I can get a good trade for it :V