sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

*dies of shock* Thank you very much for the awesome birthday gift, Tecca!! Now I can get the first leg of my Supernatural lineage going! wub.gif

Also congrats to everyone else for their neat treasures too! happy.gif

Ooh, Erica. Winters and Whiptails looks nice in a stairstep. Is it a pure coincidence that I caught this whiptail http://dragcave.net/lineage/IBtaR in the beginning of the season? o:

Just had a good stroke of luck; caught a 2g PB Black egg and it alted http://dragcave.net/lineage/Jjsvx , and just today caught another and it alted too! biggrin.gifhttp://dragcave.net/lineage/9jkfm

It Worked!!!

I don't even remember for how long I've been trying for this egg!

Cool!

I found this in the AP. Funny thing is, I was looking for a 2G from Neb x Silver, I just figured it'd be a Nebula I found! tongue.gif

Also found two more CB all-numbers codes and bred a 3G Shimmer for an IOU from Halloween.

And now this pair finally produced an egg! xd.png it appears to be an awesome breeding day on my scroll. Here's hoping that I manage to summon a GoN on sunday....

I just about died of shock, I got my first CB gold egg today, even after I missed clicked.

I filled my scroll with 2nd gen Blacks x F Graves *fingers-crossed* for at least a few alting I know I have months before Halloween to prepare but I just love alts.

I also bred a bunch of PB stripes ranging in gen and released them to the AP, along with Shimmers and Shimmerkins so good luck to those AP hunting for shinnies

Within the last 10 days I've caught 3 CB silvers, CB cold, CB green copper and CB blusang. Which sums total twice as much super rares as the rest of the time I've spent on DC (aprox. 1 ½ years) laugh.gif

And best of all, I don't even have a mouse! I'm poking laptop's track pad with index finger xd.png

Traded for this hatchie, whom I already have a lovely mate for. I totally didn't think I was going to get him. wub.gif

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

Traded for this hatchie, whom I already have a lovely mate for. I totally didn't think I was going to get him.  wub.gif

Those will looks so pretty together!! Congrats! happy.gif

I was being sarcastic when I told you to post that. Pfffft.

Both my Green Copper Tinselfails gendered right, and I think this'll look nice. c:

omg i want a baby from that <3

3V3II found a 2G olive from gold with a pretty neat code <3

I'm the past 30 minutes I caught 2 Dino's, a Chicken, a Blusang and a Gold with my last eggslot! I was sure I'd get the overburdened message on the last one. biggrin.gif