sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Got my first Holly (AT LAST), my first Gold Wyvern, my first Silver Tinsel, annnnd my first leetle tree. smile.gif

EDIT: I also found out that one of my Magi is a Dorkface. ohmy.gif

Edited by mysteriousone3

Got my first Holly (AT LAST), my first Gold Wyvern, my first Silver Tinsel, annnnd my first leetle tree. smile.gif

EDIT: I also found out that one of my Magi is a Dorkface. ohmy.gif

I never find anything this good. Nice!

I never find anything this good. Nice!

Scouting the forum boards in the "Trading" section helps. There are a LOT of generous people out there who give away their valuable eggs and hatchies. smile.gif

Grats, all! biggrin.gif For me: just caught a CB Gold in Alpine. My clicking was abysmal...I spazz-clicked everywhere except for the egg, figured all was lost, and did a final half-hearted click on the image. To my amazement, somehow caught it. blink.gif

I've been breeding a Moonstone X Sunstone pair for a long time, trying to get a Moonie... finally they cooperated. I named the baby accordingly.

I've been breeding a Moonstone X Sunstone pair for a long time, trying to get a Moonie... finally they cooperated. I named the baby accordingly.

Wow just checked the parents' offspring and it's A LOT xd.png Grats on finally making it!!

Congrats everyone!

My sister just influenced my two eggs, and they will stay with her until they hatch so the influence doesn't wear off. Can't wait to get them back and give them names! smile.gif

And I will also teleport one of my eggs to my friend for influence as well, just to make sure it doesn't run out of time until my dragons can influence again. Man, I should really get more pinks.

Edited by *Silver Fox*

I found a great 3rd gen Yulebuck with checkerboard lineage on the AP and at first I was worried I wouldn't be able to get a good mate for him, but I already have the perfect mate on my scroll. biggrin.gif

And they like each other. wub.gif