sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Made it to level 50 on my snow fort and managed to name all of my mints:)

Edited by shopgirl998

After a whole year, several refuses, several mate changes, failed attempts with two different breed swaps.......my huge lineage is finally finished! One more breeding so that I can get a Winter eggie version as well, and then I will start handing out eggs to those that helped me out with mates. Thank you sooooo much to everyone that helped me <3

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Tl2tJ

Pattern is blue, pink, blue, pink etc., with a different pattern of male Lurker, male Lurker, female Lurker, and then back to male Lurker, male Lurker etc,.

*wipes brow*

*applauds!* So, so beautiful!!! smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

After several hours, I finally reorganized my scroll. Still have to separate everything based on gender and other little details, but it's a start. xd.png

Logged on for a few minutes just to check stuff, ended up catching a CB Winter without even trying...

I have a frozen Holly hatchling that is messy enough that I don't feel bad about it, is descended from one of my favorite CB Hollies, and has the name Lunarian in its lineage. I also snagged the name of one of my favorite Touhou songs for it.

My solstice dragons gendered, I froze one, and my soulpeace egg is about to hatch! smile.gif

Got my first Holly (AT LAST), my first Gold Wyvern, my first Silver Tinsel, annnnd my first leetle tree. smile.gif

EDIT: I also found out that one of my Magi is a Dorkface. ohmy.gif

Edited by mysteriousone3

Got my first Holly (AT LAST), my first Gold Wyvern, my first Silver Tinsel, annnnd my first leetle tree. smile.gif

EDIT: I also found out that one of my Magi is a Dorkface. ohmy.gif

I never find anything this good. Nice!

I never find anything this good. Nice!

Scouting the forum boards in the "Trading" section helps. There are a LOT of generous people out there who give away their valuable eggs and hatchies. smile.gif