sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Traded for http://dragcave.net/lineage/xxa3h

Looks nice, I guess.

It does! Congratulations, and thank you for gifting so many eggs to other players this Holiday Season. smile.gif

I think I'm in love with this pairing: http://dragcave.net/lineage/lzree

I am one shy of having enough to (eventually) breed a 6G checker. Once I get the Bleeding Moon mates, obviously, and with a few years worth of effort! I hope none refuse, but at least they should be easy enough to find replacements in regards to the Bleeding Moon mates, or well, to swap mates. xd.png

I was able to come up with names for my holiday hatchlings and I'm usually bad with names. lol!

Caught another green opal, using my phone blink.gif , influenced my CB ice egg the way I wanted, and my first CB blusang egg hatched! smile.gif

And my sister just helped me influence a nice 2nd gen soulpeace eggie I snagged off of the AP male, so I finally have a hatchling with a perfect name for it! wub.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

wub.gif Was gifted this beauty by a kind user, and traded for this and this yesterday. I never thought I'd ever get my hands on a 3rd gen holly. Now to find a swap for one of them before holiday breeding ends tomorrow night...

Lucked out in the AP and caught a breath taking, extremely pretty .. wub.gif 2nd Gen Holly wub.gif !!!!! Sent a thank you note to the breeder. Thank you so so much! I love love the CB Holly (one of the very few Original 07 Holly) and to get a 2nd gen offspring from him is a CHRISTMAS MIRACLE! ***Extremely Happy*** !!!!!!!

Congratulations and Happy Holidays to every one here! You all give me hope that finding a 2nd gen Holly is still a possibility! biggrin.gif

My self-caught 4th gen Holly just grew up! wub.gif

Congrats to whomever caught one of the four eggs produced by Glittering Christmas Eve and Golden Glint of Night. I bred them without realizing I was locked, so all four eggs dropped.

Congrats to the person who caught the CB Gold... in the AP. xd.png

It was one of those, refresh and look away without thinking for a few seconds, look back and see something shiny sitting there. I jokingly though to myself, "that would be hilarious if it was CB".... rolleyes.gif

As for my own catch, I got this gorgeous EG Holly. Dunno what I'm going to do with it yet, but it sure is pretty to look at. XP

After days of frustration of not being able to catch a Holly, I shared my complaint last night. This morning, two very special people gifted me two Holly eggs <3

Well I'm not a catcher, but I am very, very lucky. I traded my 2nd Gen Purple Thuwed for a 2nd Gen Holly!

Congrats and happy holidays to everyone!! I am so happy to get tons of 2nd gens this year and I cannot wait to see all the other pretty lineages next year and beyond.

My CB Gold hatchie gendered female, giving me my CB pair of golds to complete my priority scroll goals biggrin.gif

now time for secondary scroll goals! ....lineages and finding 3rd gen shimmers xd.png