sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

So happy - I managed to get all the Christmas dragons that I'd been trying for this year! (Hehe, aside from the wistful "would sure be fun to get a 2nd or 3rd gen Holly from specific pairings I like..." wishes that'll likely be an ongoing quest. *g*)

I was very amused to discover that two of the messyish hatchings, one Wrapping Wing and one Ribbon Dancer, that I got for freezing - one I picked up from the AP, and one offered to me in a trade - turned out to be closely related:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/CBWOL

http://dragcave.net/lineage/rCs5X

I have to say that this has been the best DC Christmas for me because of the lifted limits. I fulfilled my quota for frozen hatchies with only one exception, a gendered ribbon dancer. I found this handsome fella, this pretty girl, this 4th gen yulebuck & if I can somehow find a matching white for this boy I bred, that 4th gen will have a mate for next year.

I managed to get all the lineages i wanted with my christmas eggs biggrin.gif and a few pretty lineaged hollies smile.gif congrats everyone!

Well as hard as I tried, sadly I never managed to catch or trade for a 2nd Gen Holly.

But, I caught a total of 12 Hollies (3 being 3rd Gen, and all with gorgeous lineages), 4 Snow Angels, 3 Yules, 3 Winter Magi, 2 Ribbon Dancers, and 1 Wrapping Wing. Along with 2 of the new Christmas eggies as well.

I am so thrilled the limits were lifted and look forward to being able to create some awesome lineages with my Holidays finally. biggrin.gif

Well... My attempts when it came to trading for a 2nd gen Holly failed dismally.

I did get one Holly though, and my first to boot. I just need a mate for it...

Caught a CB male Red Copper hatchling on the AP.

Christmas Haul!

2 new "Heartwarming" eggs

2nd-gen Wrapping Wing from BBW x2

2nd-gen Wrapping Wing from Mint x2

2nd-gen Wrapping Wing from Shadow Walker

2nd-gen Winter Magi from Lumina

2nd-gen Yulebuck from Gold-Winged Snow Angel (just what I wanted!!!)

2nd-gen Yulebuck from Green Copper

2nd-gen Snow Angel from Alcoholic!!!

2nd-gen Snow Angel from Harvest x2

2nd-gen Ribbon Dancer from Gold x2

3rd-EG Yulebuck from Mint checker

3rd-EG Winter Magi from Shadow Walker Spriter's Alts & Ribbon Dancer

3rd-EG Winter Magi from two Silver Tinsels & Ribbon Dancer

4th-EG Yulebuck from Alt Black checker

Messy S1 hatchies of Yulebuck, Ribbon Dancer, Snow Angel, and Winter Magi

Messy S2 hatchie of Ribbon Dancer

And a grand total of 8 Hollies caught in the AP which I gifted to people who didn't have any yet, along with the egg from my own! I'm SO happy about the lifted limit -- this is the first year I've managed to catch any Hollies, and it was really nice to be able to pass them on. Plus, I can start building pretty lineages with holidays...

Sorted the top part of my scroll.

It took over two hours.

I`ve already breed my second Shakespeare`s lineage (sonnet 21), and it is RAINBOW!

Omaigoodness, that's beautiful! Congrats!

My CB silvers gendered correctly and so did my holly after i misinfluenceded it as an egg and sent it to a friend who sent it back.

Edited by thomasgold19

http://dragcave.net/lineage/g5oQv It's the first offspring from the parent ^^ I would have loved a Sunrise either way since it'd be on top if I ever found a mate for them. I mated them together not because I thought they'd look good with each other, but because of the codes LOL. Now looking at the lineage it looks lovely smile.gif

I caught a CB tan ridgewing egg and a CB speckle throat hatchie from the AP biggrin.gif

My two new Christmas dragons hatched and I named them Drekama and Rishade.