sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I caught two of the first new Christmas eggs from the Coast and Forest before the short downtime.

Lineage

Someone gifted me.....a 2G Turp Thuwed. wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

My Turpentine special collection is now complete ahhhh <333333 Best. Christmas. Ever.

Yay!!! I was hanging around hunting for some nice codes, and I'm totally happy with what I got:

YESGG (me when I caught it: "YES!!" GG, DC. GG. or just: GrinGrin!)

and

M0ojO (guess it'll have some great mojo!)

Just picked up two unrelated Hollies with perfect 4th gen Old Pink/Pink checker lineages.  o_0

Those are absolutely beautiful. Please tell me you're planning on breeding them together next year! It'd be amazing.

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

http://dragcave.net/lineage/PfluX I caught one of the new releases with Flux code! (It's a word meaning constant change which I think goes well with the egg's description). I wasn't even trying for it, I just wanted the new eggs wub.gif

Caught two of the new eggs and got some holiday eggs from the AP.

Those are absolutely beautiful. Please tell me you're planning on breeding them together next year! It'd be amazing.

Omigosh, YES! biggrin.gif

my scroll has TWO PAGES!!!

Yeah, it might not be over 30 like some of the other user's scrolls, but it's a start! ;D

Last night before the new Christmas egg began dropping, I tried Summon and well...

Its a Christmas Miracle!

My 2nd (and thus, final) GoN was born!!!

I got a 2nd gen ribbon dancer from an alt shadow walker and a 2nd gen holly this season.

Also gifted a holly yesterday after unexpectedly catching it in the ap. xd.png

I finally caught a Holly on the AP (my others this year had all been traded for, except 1 from an FFA). It is a very pretty stair 5 gen.

Got This last night before bed, and This just now because Nite is awesome. biggrin.gif

Also, This, This, and This are newer additions as well.

And while I still haven't gotten that elusive 2nd Gen, and probably won't this year, I'd call this Christmas a success. Somehow, I managed to add 12 new Hollies to my cave. blink.gif

In total, I probably caught around 50-60 of them and gifted a good 10-20. Probably should have kept track though... tongue.gif