sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Caught 2 Holly eggs from the AP from the same clutch biggrin.gif.

how do you accomplish that? since they're only there for a split second, and gone before most of us can click?

I want the secret...

Well, I caught a 2nd gen from Holly from the AP.

Just... not not quite what I expected. http://dragcave.net/lineage/vedUU

xd.png

and I want my name to be 42.

really.

seriously.

and congrats - caught on my birthday, too, so it will grow up to be amazingly wonderful, no doubt biggrin.gif

I almost forgot, looking at all these fabulous eggs...I was sure someone posted they got a frill/something, I have a friend with a frill/ribbon and she has neither one as CB, so she says if you need it you can have it. But now I can't find the post? Please pm me if you want the egg.

Edited by daba555

Thanks to Kelkelen I finally have a Holly. smile.gif

Also, caught a CB Nhiostrife - missed their release so this is my first - and a CB Winter.

Turns out that my newest alt vine hatchling... gendered female. Hallelujah! laugh.gif

Finally summomed a GoN. Perhaps an early Christmas gift.

^^Congrats! That is a great Christmas gift!

*still hyperventilating over this AP Holly catch*

I'm using my mom's boss's work computer, and I shrieked when I caught it, and then again when I saw its lineage; my mom came running in from the other room, she thought I'd crashed her boss's computer or something. X3

*snuggles new baby close*

~Feathers

This will be my 1,001st post!

Also, caught last Ribbon Dancer I need. Now I just need a 2nd gen Snow Angel once I'm unlocked, then it's full steam ahead for Hollies!

While not amazing, I found a green Opal in the Forest with around ten other users. It took my brain about five seconds to register what breed it was, and knowing Opals when I clicked on it I didn't expect an egg. Yet there was the successful grabbing page sitting before me! I dare to say it's a Christmas miracle.

Edited by Psycho Cat

Finally made it to 7700 dragons

You're amazing Ruby. xd.png

Congrats!

You're amazing Ruby. xd.png

Congrats!

Thanks smile.gif

A ribbon dancer hatched.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/L1p8Q This is my 3rd 2g Holly I've gotten. This one however was from a trade unlike the other two! wub.gif

The other two were:

2g Holly x Silver (original Holly)

2g Holly Female cb x cb Gold (HM Holly)

After waiting since 2008 (yes, 5 years) I finally have a Holly, and will get a second one in some hours.

I am so happy right now!

... though I don't know what I will do with my game now. Getting a Holly was my ultimate goal. LOL

After waiting since 2008 (yes, 5 years) I finally have a Holly, and will get a second one in some hours.

I am so happy right now!

... though I don't know what I will do with my game now. Getting a Holly was my ultimate goal. LOL

Congrats! Your next goal can be to get a 2nd gen holly. That should take a while. tongue.gif

A while ago, I got a 9th Gen white Dorkface from the AP. Before this happened, I only got normal white eggs or 25+ Gen dorkfaces.

I also got a 4th Gen silver shimmer-scale x Blusang egg today, but am trading it as I cant continue the linage.

And for my first vine I got an alt, same thing happened with the Black, but I got the curled alt, which I foolishly traded off since I recently started playing at the time.