sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

THIS IS AMAZING.

user posted image

I'm not really into lineages, but my jaw dropped. A real gem for my frozen Nebula collection!! wub.gif

Congratulations to everyone! xd.png

Finally, I have all the Christmas dragons! biggrin.gif The only caveborn Christmas dragon I have is the Ribbon Dancer and I was glad to abandon some 2G in the AP for other users. smile.gif

On a side note, my Holly is suddenly sick. I have to be very, very careful with her.

Currently have on scroll third gen Holly egg (traded a CB Silver and CB Copper for cause I've never caught one on my own like EVER) and also have ended up with another CB Silver and CB Gold? Woot!? Are there a lot of metallics this Christmas? laugh.gif

Currently have on scroll third gen Holly egg (traded a CB Silver and CB Copper for cause I've never caught one on my own like EVER) and also have ended up with another CB Silver and CB Gold? Woot!? Are there a lot of metallics this Christmas? laugh.gif

Woah! You are lucky!

Wow! Guess I better start stalking the biomes biggrin.gif

I clicked on a random Ribbon Dancer egg in the AP, and discovered it was a great-granddaughter to a pair of my dragons! I've always wondered if that would ever happen! I thought it was the coolest thing ever, so I kept it even though the lineage is funky xd.png (Plus, Ribbon Dancers are my favorite Xmas dragon, so I'm happy to build an army now! Woot!)

I caught a holly egg! dropped it back into the AP though. c:

My two Hollies, and with really pretty lineages, too~

http://dragcave.net/lineage/MMDBN - Caught this one in the AP. It looks really clean despite the messiness, and it's a FOUR-TIME Thuwed~

http://dragcave.net/lineage/GdNlw - Got this one in a trade. I also just caught a CB Winter Seasonal and influenced it female~ I can continue this lineage next year, no problem. 8D

YES. I've caught two CB Winter Seasonals and one CB Magma! *dances* I was missing Magmas completely~ Also caught a CB Copper earlier, and got a Silver Shimmer from the Departures thread.

...That Nhiostrife on my scroll was a misclick. It will be going to the AP once the cooldown is over.

I was given a couple nice Hollies by someone who's only looking for 2nd and 3rd gens XD

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

Oh my gosh, I nabbed a Holly egg. A 2nd-gen Thuwed Holly egg off the AP.

*still in shock*

Welp, guess I'll be looking for CB Winter's ASAP then.

Edited by iNarvi