sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Today my friend agreed to influence my striped eggs and let them hatch, and then she gave them back to me after they did. Yeeey, now I'll have all the stripes I wanted! smile.gif

Caught 2 of my mass bred luminas from the ap as vampires. I shall protect them from more harm.

The other half of my trade came through this year so now I have my pretty 2G holly. ^^ *snuggles the egg*

Edit: @ below: *snuggles back* :'D

Edited by Varekis

*snuggles Varekis*

When your Christmas dragons breed eggs instead of no interest wink.gif

Today I caught my sister two last-year Christmas releases + two holly eggs in the AP. Wow. ohmy.gif

Eight hours of refreshing later, I now have a Holly. It isn't as unbroken as I'd want it to be, but it's reasonably clean and doesn't seem inbred. <3 And it's a Thuwed to boot.

Got my second Holly in a 1:2 trade (with Snow Angels). Now I can retire from the first half of the hunt~

Edited by Beldarius

A kind soul returned a 3rd gen holly to me that I breed and lost because I was locked, now I can fulfill my IOU feeling better

*breathlessly giggles*

Caught my first CB gold, after clicking past the biome. Apparently no one else was paying attention either :P

...Caught my first CB Gold just now. Still can't believe it!

Edited by Gelert

I haven't gotten a pretty Holly or whatever, but...

user posted image

I'm really not sure if that's the end of it, though it sure seems like it to me. biggrin.gif

Finally caught not one, but two holly eggs... one is a second-gen, so thank you Arula. Even if you were forced to give them up, I've been trying to catch one for four years now. The other one has a lengthy lineage, but it's Thuwed and Dorkface.

Edited by ajc

This week is shaping up to be a nice one smile.gif

Caught a CB Blusang, CB Cooper, traded for a 2nd gen Winter magi from SW alt and got a White egg (and a perfect mate for one of my dragons) from another alt. And that's just today. The only thing missing here is a Holly xd.png

ETA: Caught two more CB Blusangs... which puts me at four of them on my scroll at the same time.

Edited by PointOfOrigin