sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Today, I caught my first silver egg in the cave! O.o I caught a purple opal egg as well. And you know how I got the both of them? I saw them, switched biomes, realized what I saw, went back, and picked them up. O.o I really didn't expect to pick them up at all. But I did!

That's some serious luck you've got. ohmy.gif

I just caught a 2nd Gen Vine egg with a Christmas Dragon for its parent from the AP.

Lineage

O.O Have players started trying to breed Christmas dragons already?

Traded a CB Golden Wyvern for an IOU of a 2G Bronze Shimmer. :3 It'll take a year and a couple months, though. xd.png

Edited by Evolette

There was an egg with the description "This egg gives off a beautiful glow." sitting in the Volcano biome. I looked at it few a moment, trying to remember whether that was the description for the Nebulas or the Silvers. Finally deciding it was probably the Silver's description, I clicked it. I was really surprised that it hadn't been snagged yet and I actually got that Silver o_O

My first CB Silver in 4 years I think xd.png Gosh, I was just looking around for a CB Vine and CB Red...

Edited by Mirhana

Well, my hunt in the cave was very rewarding. I caught a Cave Born Red, a Cave Born Nhiostrife and a Cave Born Pink. I saw the pink first, but thought it might be that flamingo wyvern, so I ignored it. When I came back to that biome, it was still there and so, I said to myself, "What the heck" and clicked on it. It seems luck is on my side today. =)

I finally caught another CB Copper. xd.png (After missing a dino, but that's okay because I would just trade the dino anyway.)

Congrats, Nectaris!

~

Success!!! >D

/code fun

Wonderful code. Congrats.

Caught two white hatchlings on the AP.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/uRpcQ Yes, this gendered correctly! 8D

I was worried this would misgender, having missed the influencing window by less than an hour (as it was at 3D when I saw and accepted the trade for it). I am so happy she gendered correctly! So glad all of my Shimmer lines are continuable and not misgendered, unlike some of my Tinsels. happy.gif

Caught a cb Silver in the jungle while hunting for Green Copper. Still no Copper though sleep.gif

Got this off a trade for a CB Vampire and this off a trade for 2 CB Tan Ridgewings. I think those were good trades. :3 But would anyone want a 4G Bronze Shimmer with alternating Ice and Winter Seasonal mates? O.O I wonder...

Edited by Evolette