sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

All Graves gendered correctly and two new Pumpkins hatched. Nothing so 'wow' actually but still something.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Ncd1B

Traded away two CB Halloweens for her, but it's totally worth it, as it's really hard to find fails from CB Gold Tinsels. biggrin.gif

*steals* I'm so jealous it hurts xD Congrats<3

All Graves gendered correctly and two new Pumpkins hatched. Nothing so 'wow' actually but still something.

*steals* I'm so jealous it hurts xD Congrats<3

If you're interested in a baby from it, feel free to PM me. Offspring will (assuming they don't refuse) look like this <3

~

Going to have a total of 20 CB Halloweens once I accept all the teleports ^^

Traded for a 2nd gen Marrow from Bronze Tinsel! ^__^ Now I have a 2nd gen from Gold Tinsel and a 2nd gen from Bronze Tinsel. Maybe I can trade for one from Silver Tinsel, this time or in the future.

wub.gif

Grabbed a CB Gold.

Not sure if that's a good thing considering my lockage.

I have free slots if you want to get rid of it tongue.gif

I managed to get all the Halloweens I needed, everyone grew up correctly, and I SUMMONED A GUARDIAN, my second, but still exciting. I also finally was able to breed a regular copper egg and will be completely caught up in my scroll goals. Now if I could just nab a CB gold...

My graves all gendered as influenced - 6 males, 6 females.

My Grave dragons gendered as influenced, caught a CB Purple Opal hatchie in the AP and I caught two of the seventeen remaining Black dragons I need for a lineage project.

Finallyyyyyy one of my 3rd gen Tinsels has given a Tinsel egg! I needed it for an IOU, and it took her more than 4 months to produce one! xd.png

My naughty-coded female Grave grew up & liked her mate. Is it me, or does it look like she's flashing him?!?

My Graves and a Blusang grew up. Fun fact: all CB Halloweens grow up on my birthday. Always. *hugs them so much*

31 halloween-new-things so far.

I need help. sad.gif

Like, help in carrying all these cuties? laugh.gif /offers help with grabby hands

glass_kisses - wow, you're lucky, I haven't seen a single one.

Traded for a 13th Grave hatchling

Caught a CB brown copper on the AP.